• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What should you be doing?

I should be in a lecture but due to my sister not giving me a lift i am 40 minutes late. I'm going to go see crazy in a few minutes but eh to kill time

I should be vacuuming and changing the sheets. :p But, I don't have to be to work until this evening, so I have some time yet. :D

I don't know why you people feel so guilty. I'm not slacking off, I'm multi-tasking.:D :p

Now that I've finished my practice sheet for tomorrow I really should be tidying up my pencils and water colours and organising my art folder for tomorrows exam... but I'm not.

I should be reading too... not sure why I'm not. :confused:

NotTheDoctor said:
Thank you! Feeling a lot better today.

I should be getting ready for a date but can't decide what to wear :rolleyes: .

My advice there would be clothes ;) Glad you're better!

pink shadow said:
Working, obviously ;). But I only have four days left working where I am, so what are they going to do - fire me?? :D :D

Oh, and I should also try to decide what I want to do next... What are the chances that I will be struck by divine inspiration??

Won't you be working with mrkgnao (sp?) now?

Well! That's not a question that's going to get interesting answers is it?

If we had to go and meet Brad Pitt or Julia Roberts or Lassie for a bit of afternoon delight - we'd hardly be doing this instead. Would we?

jaybe said:
Well! That's not a question that's going to get interesting answers is it?

If we had to go and meet Brad Pitt or Julia Roberts or Lassie for a bit of afternoon delight - we'd hardly be doing this instead. Would we?
Hey! I'm going water skiing with Richard Branson at 4:15, I'm on here to kill time! :D

Poppy1 said:
Won't you be working with mrkgnao (sp?) now?

Not for a while anyways :( . I've been laid off due to low sales. Mrkgnao who's been with the company a few more months than me will still be here for the time being. But we'll start our own business and run them out of business! Muahahah!! ;)

I, of course, should be working too. No, sorry, I should be reading, writing, playing the guitar and walking around in the spring sun!

pink shadow said:
Not for a while anyways :( . I've been laid off due to low sales. Mrkgnao who's been with the company a few more months than me will still be here for the time being. But we'll start our own business and run them out of business! Muahahah!! ;)

So now of course, I will have to spend even more work time on TBF to keep in touch with Pink! :rolleyes: (Because it's not as if we poor souls who are left here will be working like mad to try to keep things going seriously understaffed :( )

*mrkgnao*

Im supposed to be in an Ethics lecture. Its boring and its the first week back and i have all the notes i need for my essay...so no point going :D Id rather play on my new lap top!

I should be listening to my professor...we're having class in a computer lab, I'm on my laptop and it's facing away from the professor...she is unfortunately boring and I just handed in a 30-page project today. I've earned a break. :)

D

pink shadow said:

Go for it you two - all the best!:cool:

We found a new recipe this week and we are going to try it tonight. It is called Brocollii - Chicken Stroganoff. There are a number of ingredients and it looked good, hope it tastes good.:) I did pick some spinach from the garden a little while ago and we will also have a spinach salad with some craisins and walnuts sprinkled in it. Of course a bottle of wine will also be on the table. :)

Back