• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like, round 2.

jenn

wabbit mentioned he wanted pictures of ricky and i. so here we are. feel free to play along and post your "pics" too.
ricky
ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a147_jenngorham_laurieyoung.jpg
jenn
ai10.photobucket.com_albums_a147_jenngorham_jennyyoung.jpg

This is a pic of myself and my favorite blues artist, Guy Davis.

You decide which one is me.

:D

MenGuySMALL.jpg

wow you were a big baby. i kind of thought people would post their baby pictures...... but thank you for posting a picture. i'm guessing you are the one with the holy shit i am next to guy davis expression.

OK Jenn, this is for you. :) The first one is me status post my first soccer game at age 5. No, I didn't have a fro. My dad wasn't exactly a good hairdresser.

The second one is me dressed up as Margaret Mead for some geeky smart kids program at age 8.

mekid.jpg

I'm having some image posting issues today.

Stewart said:
Hey, the photo of me with the toy guitar and chocolate all over my face is very cute, okay? :mad:

Well, we don't see it here do we? You might just think it's cute, but you really need the approval of North American women before you know for sure.

Back