• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like, round 2.

don't you know that marriage only makes a man more appeelling?

k quit it. back to the thread. i want those baby pics people. no lame excuses, stewart!!

I don't have any baby pictures, but here's a "digitally fecked up" picture I took of myself a while back:

awww.palindromehannah.com_images_mirror_black_outline.jpg

jenngorham said:
wow you were a big baby. i kind of thought people would post their baby pictures...... but thank you for posting a picture. i'm guessing you are the one with the holy shit i am next to guy davis expression.

Only picture I had available electronically.

Actually, Guy is the one with the holy shit, I am next to Leckert expression!

:D

http://groups.msn.com/NRphotos/amylou84.msnw?Page=1

Dont have baby pictures but got a few random ones. None from the past year or so. The link might not work...

Il try attachin a few. Im not very good at it.

0QwBoHDUURq!!D7UCHBEQYTHqX5eLeCE7YKOziAMF1kxkI1WONxrfqnNNVrpI0i0O5OhQ3sIDidEIpUWTwDs1XavJ6fWyjL7xnob2Adc28Mg

Sitaram

This is me ten years ago. The photo on the wall is me at age 17.

atoosmallforsupernova.org_Sitaram.jpg

In case anyone is unfamiliar with how to embed a photo in a post, here is how I did it:

Step 1: Get a photo of yourself. You can even purchase a disposable camera and have them developed as jpg images and emailed to you. Or, you can have a photo scanned. Or you can find someone with a digital camera to take your picture.

Step 2: You need to upload your photo to some website.

OR

Get a free account at photobucket.com & upload your photos there from your computer, it gives you the 3 different types of HTML code you will ever need right under every picture you upload so all you'll ever need to do is copy & paste the code to wherever you want.

Step 3: Take the following line of code:
[-img-]http://toosmallforsupernova.org/Sitaram.jpg[/-img-]

3.a) paste it into a post in this forum,
3.b) remove the dashes from -img- and /-img- (I must include these dashes to disable the BB code, so that it will be visible to you. Once I remove the dashes, this line of code is no longer displayed in the post, but is actually executed, and displays my photo.)

3.c) subsitute your website address for http://toosmallforsupernova.org
3.d) substitute the file name of your uploaded jpg image for Sitaram.jpg

This is all I have around, it's pretty fuzzy and I'm wearing a dorky dress but what can I say my mom was still dressing me.

aimg236.imageshack.us_img236_17_it5od.jpg

Here I am yawning-must have been a Firing Line episode on t.v. with William F. Buckley Jr. :D

smalls.jpg
[/IMG]

sirmyk, your two pics are nothing like what I expected from you. Hmmm, I need to rethink my entire vision of you.

Ronny, you're adorable in that dress. Not dorky at all.

Back