• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like, round 2.

Eeuuuw, its all too complicated for me! If anyone really wants to know what I look like they will have to look at my profile. Just for this post I've put the link in a signature, hope this isn't too self publicizing :rolleyes:

I did hate those dresses!!! she always put me in them, and they were puffy, pastel and don't get me started on the tights :rolleyes:

He has to check often for blood stains? Always washing the fresh dirt off his hands? Or just very good looking and knows it?:confused:

Ronny said:
I did hate those dresses!!! she always put me in them, and they were puffy, pastel and don't get me started on the tights :rolleyes:

If I can find a picture of me in the yellow and black plaid jumper dress with the yellow turtle neck and the black tights I'll post it here. My mom was super into plaid. Those damn tights. Makes me shudder just thinking about them. I wear jeans to Christmas now in protest of the abuse I endured as a child. ;)

mehastings said:
If I can find a picture of me in the yellow and black plaid jumper dress with the yellow turtle neck and the black tights I'll post it here. My mom was super into plaid. Those damn tights. Makes me shudder just thinking about them. I wear jeans to Christmas now in protest of the abuse I endured as a child. ;)

Me too, I hate dresses now, mainly due to those tights and the cruel woman, she'd take me to the park that way like you can play in that. I was at the zoo in that picture, it's summer time and we were in Alabama, in tights, need I say more?

Ronny said:
Me too, I hate dresses now, mainly due to those tights and the cruel woman, she'd take me to the park that way like you can play in that. I was at the zoo in that picture, it's summer time and we were in Alabama, in tights, need I say more?
Oh girls are mums were cruel,i remember the dresses and them horrible tights,i have never dressed my girls that way! It freaks me out!

ruby said:
Oh girls are mums were cruel,i remember the dresses and them horrible tights,i have never dressed my girls that way! It freaks me out!

I can't wait until I have a daughter so I can buy her lots of overalls, jeans and blue or green t-shirts!

a picture of me in the yellow and black plaid jumper dress with the yellow turtle neck and the black tights I'll post it here.

I do want to see this, if you find it :)

Did your mom torture your hair up into those barrettes & ponytials too?

Your girls are so lucky! I was glad to have a boy so I wouldn't face this problem.

mehastings said:
I can't wait until I have a daughter so I can buy her lots of overalls, jeans and blue or green t-shirts!
My girls are 14 and 12 so they have there own sense of fashion,its great they pick there own clothes! And they dont wear dresses! :D

Ronny said:
I do want to see this, if you find it :)

Did your mom torture your hair up into those barrettes & ponytials too?

She permed my bangs! Plus, she used to french braid my hair a lot, which really hurt (being little and all).

I have put a call into the mother. I was sent to her VM by evil secretary, so I don't know if she has pictures of the evilness!

Yes, you'd think they would be ashamed of all the wicked things they did to us but my Mom seems to have no remorse whatsoever. She even flaunts it in her hallway :eek: I got the braid treatment too, she still tries to do it when I visit, pure evil.

Yes the braids hurt like mad but i am the youngest of 4 girls and they loved playing hairdresses with me,cause they could bully me! Bitches i have never forgiven them :)

ricky said:
my mom was not like that at all....i was lucky if the t-shirt i had on that day was clean! :D

remember when i made you wear those big round earrings to brownies and your ears got infected. that picture is hilarious. if i find it can i post it?

ricky said:
my mom was not like that at all....i was lucky if the t-shirt i had on that day was clean! :D
Very jealous.

Ronny said:
Yes, you'd think they would be ashamed of all the wicked things they did to us but my Mom seems to have no remorse whatsoever. She even flaunts it in her hallway :eek: I got the braid treatment too, she still tries to do it when I visit, pure evil.

OK. I have heard back from the mother. She says I am a "horrible bitchy wench" for complaining about the beautiful clothing she "encouraged" me to wear. She says she will look for the photo tonight, but that I'm going to have to beg for it and hope she is still willing to put the deposit down on my wedding venue tomorrow. :eek:

Thankfully, she is just joking. After her diatribe she apologized for the yellow dress! She still maintains the permed bangs were "cute".

Permed bangs sounds pretty bad, :eek:. I didn't let my mom get her hands on me for a wedding, by middle school she was distracted with other things and so I had my prom and weddings (I eloped) without torment.

Ronny said:
I didn't let my mom get her hands on me for a wedding, by middle school she was distracted with other things and so I had my prom and weddings (I eloped) without torment.

Oh, don't worry. I'm in charge. I just don't have any money this week and I need to put the deposit down. Otherwise we're getting married and having a reception out on the streetcorner.

Back