• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what we look like, round 2.

bobby..you are just what i imagined, only prettier.

oh. my. god. you are so hot right now!!

It's good to see us all playing nice again like this :) I was about to take my dolls and go home :p

Ronny said:
It's good to see us all playing nice again like this :) I was about to take my dolls and go home :p
I am seriously debating taking my dolls and going home; this forum has turned into a frontline "Operation Human Shield" assault... or a tennis match (which way will the ball of blame bounce next?)

Ha, I am lingering with my dolls a little longer and I hoping this blows over soon(you can hide under the slide with me) or I may have to find a new sandbox to play in :(

i hear you.....move over ronny..the bif kids are out and don't want to get in the way......my doll has brown hair and pink leather pants on...

Yes I think we should stay down here a bit longer. My doll is wearing a faux fur blue coat and has red hair, she's purdy.. What's your doll like Sirmyk? I imagine a chucky doll but alot of people have been surprising me lately.

Seeing as my scanner decided to start working again, I decided to revive this thread by posting the earliest photo of me. So be prepared, don't say i didn't warn you :p

Ok lets see if this will work....

a00638aa.jpg

Gem, your picture looks like the niece of my son's girlfriend. Uncanny! I had to take a second look. Very cute.

ell

the way to actually POST a picture alludes me, so I'll just provide a link, the first couple rows are wedding pictures, I'm the one all in white (this seems obvious until you realize there were in fact TWO brides at this wedding) and the bottom ones are just assorted rubbish. oh, and the last one is NOT me.

Pictures

ETA: these pictures really aren't what I look like most of the time, as I generally don't smile with my teeth. I was just so damn HAPPY!

Awesome pics Prairie, your "last chance to back out" heading was a hoot. Glad to see you and yours happy. Best of luck to ya. :)

I posted an early one of me, so I'll post a recent one now. I'm on the left and my brother in law is on the right. This was taken over the fourth of July weekend and we are pictured enjoying our favorite hobby together.

th_srcigar.jpg

Back