• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Martin said:
Oh, I hate that. I'm sure the other party feels just as miserable as you. Just give it time, I guess.

But who needs advice, anyway?

limbo is scary though. i don't mind advice, it's better than a kick in the head.

ruby, for shame! :D

well, pacing in front of the computer is giving me a headache. i am going to go stare at my bedroom ceiling for a little while.

I'm going to grade some essays outside with some good caramel truffle flavored coffee and an Indian Tabac maduro cigar. :)

In the office on a Sunday :( , but at least that means it's quiet. I popped on TBF to give myself a break and am cheered by the fact that Moto is back and faced with 3600 threads and not a clue as to what went down. :D

Off to get tea and then tackle my paper.

I'm playing Spider Solitaire (oooh, a windows game!) and basically trying to avoid getting my things in order.

two days of working from morning till evening... on saturday and sunday
hang out with friends after work on both days, till late night...
very tired. good night!

Back to work today, after two days of riding, reading, and the honey-do list. Life just doesn't get any better. :cool:

well, it's hotter than all get out here today... :eek:
nothing planned......very dull. i don't even know why i posted anything.....lame.

ruby said:
Off to my parents for a BBQ and a good piss up! :D

Ruby, you are fun! I love to read your posts because I'm never sure what you will say!

Could you please to be explaining what, exactly, is a "piss up" ?

Must be a 'right side of the pond' term?

:D

ricky said:
well, it's hotter than all get out here today... :eek:
nothing planned......very dull. i don't even know why i posted anything.....lame.

I'm glad of it you posted somethin' sugar britches!

Good to see you today!

:D

oh you know, this and that. i need answers, isn't that what everyone's troubles are these days? just need an answer either way.

leckert said:
Could you please to be explaining what, exactly, is a "piss up" ?

Must be a 'right side of the pond' term?
I think it's a British colonies thing because it's common in Oz. Basically the party/gathering at which one gets pissed (read 'drunk'). Commonly used where the main point of the social occasion is to get royally hammered.

Kookamoor said:
I think it's a British colonies thing because it's common in Oz. Basically the party/gathering at which one gets pissed (read 'drunk'). Commonly used where the main point of the social occasion is to get royally hammered.

ahhhh..my kind of gathering... :D

Back