• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Been into the city centre to get some new shoes for the kids! Just going relax for the rest of the day! :D

Getting read to leave for the Wholefoods Grocery Store. Going to buy some Wild King Salmon for dinner tonight. We normally have the Wild King Salmon every Saturday.:)

Too hot to do bugger all. So going shopping. Start work tomorrow at a new vets in Mussleburgh...not looking forward to it at all! New faces and new routines. Im only there for 3 weeks! They are doing building works out the back and the kennels are now shacks! Poor ole me :(

:D

we just got back from the park, sam is down for a nap, mike has a batman slingshot something or other and matt is gone for the day. the house (which is clean) all to myself!

All the visiters just left, it went really well, all the food came out good (yay), everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, house not too trashed so now I'll do some last minute cleanup and take a nap.

i took yesterday off, went to the beach, had dinner at this cool beach bar, saw a band, got stinking drunk...whoa....stinking.....drunk.

and so today, i have big plans. big. after everyone happily checks out (too bad the innkeepers reek of cheap booze and have bloodshot eyes) i will get some serious junk food, a crappy movie, plant me bum on the couch, maybe take a swim, could be a walk later (waaay later) in the day, and a nap. a huge nap. apparantly, so i am told, we went to bed too late last night, so a nap is in my definate ( and hopefully near) future.

ok, i should go slam down another cuppa in the hopes to sober up, and go make sure there is enough bread.

ricky said:
after everyone happily checks out (too bad the innkeepers reek of cheap booze and have bloodshot eyes)
ok, i should go slam down another cuppa in the hopes to sober up, and go make sure there is enough bread.

ricky, I've got it into my head that you and francesca both run inns. Am I right? How on earth do either of you find the time to go online?

Please tell me (or even direct me to the thread in which this has already been discussed) something about this!

Sounds fascinating!

And fun! (Well, you know, until somebody gets a hangover or something ... but hangovers do go away! Eventually.)

Today is my son's 8th Birthday :D . Yep I've kept him alive and safe for 8 whole years, something I was terrified I wouldn't be able to do :eek: . We sat around this morning looking at his old baby pics and I was telling him stories from his baby days, he loves to hear about himself. We are going out to eat, see a movie and do a little shopping. He'll be having his big official party when his Dad gets home.

ronny, happy birthday to your son!! :D

stillilearn....yes i do run an inn on cape cod! it certainly is an interesting job, but i love it! you meet loads of cool people and some of them become friends. it's a 10 room inn, just enough to stay busy and not too much to handle.
i do have a lot of time during my day when the guests are out (unless of course we have a bunch of check ins). pretty much after breaky everyone takes off to the beach or wherever for the day so it stays pretty quiet until about 5 o'clock when everyone rolls back in and wants to know where they should go to eat. the inn itself is pretty special. here is the website.

Right now?
Checking the email to see if there is yet word from a friend in New Orleans.
Nope, again :(

well i finally got those boys out of the house. i finished my book and am now sitting here, in the quiet.

ricky said:
ronny, happy birthday to your son!! :D

stillilearn....yes i do run an inn on cape cod! it certainly is an interesting job, but i love it! you meet loads of cool people and some of them become friends. it's a 10 room inn, just enough to stay busy and not too much to handle.QUOTE]

No kidding! It really does look beautiful. And friendly! Just as soon as I get me some kind of an animal, I'll be coming on out there.

:D

Back