• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

Well I survived all the company and cleaned up dishes, beds and all the rest, so I get my bed back tonight. Friend gets guestroom back and son's stuffed animals get top bunk back. BTW ever sat up just a bit to close to the ceiling? Hurts like hell :(

today started off rocky, but turned out be a great day! about to nosh on some japanese food (yummy!!) and sip on some red wine...(big shock there)

Great day at work, about to watch a good DVD with the kiddos and currently munching on a great sub sandwich from subway. :)

Speaking of strays my neighbor just gave me a rat, we have named him Rizzo (I know very original :rolleyes: ) but better than the name he had. He's pretty cool I like him :)

Chins are so cool I fostered one for awhile that was the best, we called him Mario :) Many of my pets I just foster till we find good perm homes for and I just love the little fuzzy ones :)

Raise your hands!

Still, laughing!

How many of you book lovers own rodents?

Raise your hands. I think it may be several of you...

:D

no rodents, just one large, dog. i had hamsters growing up and they would spin in that wheel and it would squeak and squeak. i really secretly hated them, and don't know why i wanted one in the first place. one of them chewed a hole in my fluorescent pink sweater(the 80's folks) and it shat pink for a week.
today i am doing bfa, i am tired. i may not even get out of my jams.

StillILearn said:
Still, laughing!

How many of you book lovers own rodents?

Raise your hands. I think it may be several of you...

:D

I have rats. Put some poison down, seems to have done the trick. Had to hit a few with a shovel to finish them off though...

Back