• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

what's everyone up to today?

hey i'm working. at a job. outside my house. woooo hoooo look it me, i'm a career girl. alright so i am working at the matt's shop so he can hang with the boys. and i'm not getting paid. and i'm also not working. but i know what kind of cable to sell with an ethernet switch. sort of. god i hope no one has any questions.

I'm not up to much today. Feeling kind of lazy. I might do some laundry, hang out with the kids, read, maybe a little sewing.

oh i know. but i feel like everyone is out shopping and i am still wearing the same clothes from last week. sigh.
maybe i will go shopping in real life.

jenngorham said:
oh i know. but i feel like everyone is out shopping and i am still wearing the same clothes from last week. sigh.
maybe i will go shopping in real life.
Hmm, in that case, I've been wearing the same clothes for ages now.

Cheers

Was out and about in London yesterday! My feet ache :p So today will be chillin out on my sofa with a book and.... and.... and... READING :D

Sitting in my hotel in Jakarta waiting for an email from the rig so I can send the info out to the big wigs in the oil comapany.

Time for room service in a minute

woke up early..too early...and realized that as the alarm was blaring and the dogs were beside themselves having to pee so bad, that my arms were numb from sleeping on them...had to propel myself out of bed...somehow figure out how to turn the damn alarm off, in the process, knocked my glass of water off my bedside table, sending water flying everywhere. by the time i got myself organized enough, took the dogs out...man that sun's bright first thing in the morning, especially when you've been up 'celebrating' with the guests...anywho, took dogs out, got breaky ready, emailed a friend, read the morning paper..well, not yet, but big plans for that with a fat cuppa coffee.....!

Carlos said:
Sitting in my hotel in Jakarta waiting for an email from the rig so I can send the info out to the big wigs in the oil comapany.

Time for room service in a minute

suddenly my life seems so dull. :D

Pretty low-key day planned for me. Hubby is out of town, 3 of my kids are sleeping over somewhere else, so its just me and the baby. I am surfing the net now looking for tattoo designs and later I will go to my in-laws house for Sunday dinner, yummy!

sometimes people suck. we almost had to forfeit again because half our team were late and when they did show they were stoned!!!! then they had the audacity to complain because we played poorly. well if you are too stoned to see the f**king ball, what do you expect? what the hell?!!!
also i got hit in the foot hard with a grounder.
anyone want to play c division baseball?

Today has given way to night - I'm preparing to hunker down in bed with a book and a cup of tea. Eventually I'll go to sleep.

Back