• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

Same, we just have old snow hanging around. All because a fat rat saw its shadow.:shifty:

That made me chuckle!! .... "fat rat saw its shadow" :)

Here we have overcast skies, and cold. Rained a bit yesterday so *some* of the 8+ inches of snow we had have melted. Thermometer on my deck says it is now 34F....yayyy!...we're above freezing!! So sick of cold and winter. For the past month my household has taken turns being sick. I've been up since 4am with my youngest son, Kolton. He's had a terrible fever and cough all night. Poor kid!

Well...the Blizzard of Oz2 just started for us a few minutes ago. At ll am, there were just a few flakes flying, now it's heavy snow. I sent my older kids to the store for some crackers and last minute stuff. I expect Mr. Abc will be sent home from work shortly. Oh, the fun.

Latest predictions

Good grief! Snow and blowing snow.......? Gad Zooks!

How do you guys live in that??

(husband replies, close the door tightly....) :eek:

Good grief! Snow and blowing snow.......? Gad Zooks!

How do you guys live in that??

(husband replies, close the door tightly....) :eek:

Stockpile food and water, have secondary heating and cooking plans..stay home!

(Praying not to need the water, wood stove, or camp stove)

Heh, except for the heating part it sounds like prep for a hurricane. :D

We are under a tornado watch until 8 p.m., and it's pretty dark at the moment.

OMG Love the view you have. In Sydney at the moment the last two days have been steamy. Yesterday was 32 degrees Celsius, that's right I'm and Aussie and wouldn't have a clue what that is in Fahrenheit :) Today it's overcast, but still up in the 30's. It's not the heat that gets you though it's the humidity

The picture was taken in Loch Lomond, which is near Glasgow. The view from my window is much less interesting, sadly.

kelstan, we had rain and muck yesterday too. bleech.

But it is sunshiny right now, and looks good for the rest of the week. yay!!

AIE: Just received a weather alert from accuweather.....all the rivers around here have warnings. Flooding low areas a lot. Fortunately for us, we are on high ground in this particular area. Some will really catch it though.

About to be hit by a Texas Low and I didn't think it snowed in Texas. Lots of precip, snow,rain mix. Roll on Spring.

Back