• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's It Like By You Today?

Snow in the forecast...VERY windy. Weatherman says the snow will most likely miss us....last time he made that prediction we ended up with a Nor'easter depositing 4ft of snow!!

Had a light snowfall overnight but temp is above freezing which is encouraging. Cloudy with a hint of sun behind the clouds.

Sunshine and temp at 42F - feels great to get above freezing. Big patches of grass showing on the lawns now as the snow is melting. Marvellous.

Gorgeous sunshine in the a.m., cloudy in p.m., temps about 70(ish)F.
More of the same tomorrow.

Winter in the South.

Not to rub it in or anything. :whistling:

Sure is, I could do without the humidity though, talk about bad hair day :rolleyes:. I like the sound of where you live, but throw in a few thunderstorms in the pm and it would be perfect.;)

I like the humidity for my almost straight hair, gives it a bit of wave. :D
The thunderstorms come mostly in the summer.
When I was a kid, for many years, it stormed every afternoon in the summer, especially in August. We didn't have as many hurricanes back then either.

And here am I getting all excited because I just saw that our temp will be going up to 52F tomorrow. We don't get 70 degrees until we get into May but by August we have the heat and humidity and the air conditioning going full blast.

And here am I getting all excited because I just saw that our temp will be going up to 52F tomorrow. We don't get 70 degrees until we get into May but by August we have the heat and humidity and the air conditioning going full blast.

:rofl: 52F is a good temp. :star5:

Sorry to rub it in regdog, but I believe we are expecting a high of 79F today. I've been out digging the potato patch and sweating!

Back