• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When Did You Last ... ™

I'll answer both of them:

When Did You Last .. ™

.. dance?
When did you last feel serious regrets about doing something?
Last week, when I made a fool of myself on the dancefloor while slightly drunk.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. yell?

Cheers

Very boring but i last yelled today at my dog because he wouldnt move his ass and come on a bike ride with me. He just gave me his 'duh' look at sat where he was and would not move!

When did you last....

Pray for mercy :D

a year back i told a guy friend that i liked him more than a friend. He bolted :rolleyes: He is a very insecure man, never liked to commit, i should have known better.....

when did you last.....

choke :p

Catalyst said:
when did you last.....

choke :p

about 3 months ago. i had a crazy choking fit just from inhaling too quickly. i coughed til tears were running out of my eyes and i couldn't breathe properly for 5 minutes. not the first time it's happened. weird, really

when's the last time you...
got something stuck in your eye

Themistocles said:
Riding bike. Flies. AAAAAAAGGHHHH!

...play with lego?

A few weeks ago... I have about 3 crates of it in the attic. What? I'm 15 and I get bored easily...

... bite someone?

:D

Couple of days ago.

_____

When Did You Last .. ™

.. tell someone you love them and not meant it?

Cheers

Yes, that's a never. Unless you want me to run out into the street and tell the first person to walk my way how much I love him/her? ;)

watercrystal said:
so, what is the question?! :rolleyes:

actually i think its not longer a question, it seems to be an "i dare you!, you have to go in to the street and tell the first stranger you see, how much you love him/her :p ;) :D

anyway if the question its still when was the last time you say i love you to someone and didnt mean it
that would be about 5 minutes ago (but i wasnt deceiving no one, i mean i know that she knows.... etc)

mr_michel said:
have you meet your stranger yet? :D ?

hehe. well, you know it is kinda hard to find a stranger at this time on the street, 0:20am. :p

mr_michel said:
..... you spamed a non "general chat" thread?

haven't spammed for ages. ;) but just spammed at the Film adaptation, few minutes ago.

...when did you last dance with your wife/husband/gf/bf? if this one is difficult to answer, try this one: the last time you ate a watermelon? :p

Back