• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whew!

19 on my TBR shelf. I quit buying magazines because I never had time to read them due to books (well, I still get Scientific American, but that's the only one).

I have nothing on my TBR pile. Nada. I devour my magazines when they come. I only get two at the moment - National Geographic and Archaeology. But that's enough. I have too much reading to do with the editing job. Egad. But good news is afoot - I just got back the edited copy of Muse of Fire. It's not mine, but I edited it. If you who like SF want an interesting and unique read, it should be released soon in ebook format. Only 3 bucks for all you modest readers. :)

My TBR pile has been stacking up since January (about 15 books, maybe?), 'cause I just can't seem to get done with Our Mutual Friend! Me and my resolution to read some of "those long-ass Victorian novels". Can't believe I've got Vanity Fair and Can You Forgive Her? sitting on the shelf as well!

I have 21 books in my tbr pile. I also have 6 books in my Amazon basket :) Im so bad!

must... stop... spending.... CAN'T!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back