• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which song are you listening to right now?

Good Question

Anastacia- Welcome to my truth, and I'm planning to listen to Dido or Corrs- Borrowed Heaven. ;)

Sidenote:

I wonder how many people will not actually cite the song they are currently listening to, but will think for a minute to come up with a song that will make them look very interesting.

Anyway, please proceed.

Cheers

I'm on ancient rickety old laptop, so I can't play music (one day the magic money fairy will wave her wand and my PC will get mended), however, on the tape deck in the car right now is The Greatest Hits of Billy Oblivion & the DNA Cowboys. I highly recommend their version of "I Walked with a Zombie." :)

On the Walkman CD-thingy somewhere, before the batteries died, was Ian Hunter's "Rant" which I can't recommend highly enough. If these were still the days of vinyl, I'd be on my third copy of it, but CDs hold up so much longer. :) And unlike Billy O & the Cowboys, this one can actually be purchased through your local retailer. :)

Irene Wilde

Dancing in the moonlight by Toploader

By the way does anyone know where I can get some free webspace? For putting some pics there?

Martin said:
Sidenote:

I wonder how many people will not actually cite the song they are currently listening to, but will think for a minute to come up with a song that will make them look very interesting.

in that case, 'I wanna **** myself', by gg allin.

I was actually listening to nothing, but after reading this thread, I remembered that I was supposed to download the song "Dry your eyes" by The Streets, so now I'm listening to it. ;)

Back