• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which song are you listening to right now?

I'm no Ordinary Girl - by Anika Paris. I can't figure out why she isn't popular, she's great. This song was on the Bounce soundtrack. Crap movie, great soundtrack.

lies said:
Ha! We actually do have bands that are known outside of our country. I am proud.

and you should be, they are great
i think i found about them after watching and episode of buffy

At this moment I'm listening to Like Humans Do by David Byrne, but I'm about ready to switch it to Enter Sandman by Metallica. :D

I'm listening to Doris Day's rendition of I'll Be Home for Christmas, but I think I'm going to switch to some classic David Bowie. Is there any better way to spend an evening than curled up in bed with a good book and Bowie playing in the background?

No, it's a Bobbyburns! But, don't tell anyone... It's our little secret.

I wouldn't want anyone to get jealous or anything. :D

Listening to Elvis Costello's "Punch the Clock" (worth the admission just for the outstanding "Everyday I Write the Book"), but really just filling in time until I can listen to Stuart Maconie's Freak Zone (1700hrs, BBC Radio 6 - this week's featured album; "Gorilla" by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band).

LOL took me awhile to work out what you was meaning!

I was listening to "One day like this." by Keane! :-;

Someone*gasp*
please, *EEK*
shoot me!!!!!!!
Spice Girls :eek: :eek: :eek:
my daughter put it in the stereo!!!!
HELP!!! HELP!!!
*AAAAAaaaaa.....*

Spice Girls! Ack! Sorry you're being subjected to that crap.

Currently listening to: the bells on my cats' collars & the shower running in the next room.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really blah blah zig-a-zig-ahhh!

Freya said:
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, so tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really blah blah zig-a-zig-ahhh!
I loved Spice Girls when I was little, along with Backstreet Boys...:D

I mean their songs, not them. :eek:

Maya said:
I loved Spice Girls when I was little, along with Backstreet Boys...:D

I mean their songs, not them. :eek:

My daughter is 10. :rolleyes: Can't say much for her taste in music. The CD is actually a cast-off from an older cousin. I am steering her right in books, though. She likes Lemony Snickett.

Back