• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Which song are you listening to right now?

bobbyburns said:
abulafia, do you listen to the boards of canada?

No. I have heard of them although couldn't say what their music sounds like. What does is sound like?

dark, complex, electronic-driven. they're a scottish duo, so I thought you might have heard of them. I know a lot of people get turned off by them because there are a lot of references to the occult on their albums. I guess it's because they use a lot of voice sampling from old public access shows. anyway, if you like electronic music, you'll probably like them.

watercrystal said:
surrender on the radio. what is her name again?

Cheap Trick? :)

While the child was off to grandma's for a couple of days, I got to listen to Mr. Hunter's "Strings Attached" DVD (there, Mr. Oblivion, another Ian Hunter/Mott the Hoople mention). I've heard KISS with a symphony, Metallica with an orchestra and various and sundry other attempts at similar projects, but Mr. Hunter pulled the trick off nicely (with the exception of "All the Way from Memphis" -- that just plain didn't work (MHO)). What does work is just about everthing else.

Irene Wilde

'Light up me tootsie an' roll' - The Brown Wagwath....

"MMMmm, me body be singin
When you is lyin,
By the mighty fire,
That burns higher and HIGHER...
Than the volcano burnin' it's ashes
Fallin it's 'ouses, in the beginnin'
Of me tootsie light an' roll!"

- Classic.

The more you ignore me, the closer I get - Morrissey.
watercrystal said:
haven't heard it, but i liked its title.

It's a great song! There are some excellent titles for Morrissey/Smiths songs - how about The World is Full of Crashing Bores, I Started Something I Couldn't Finish and Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before?

My campaign to convert as many people as possible into Morrissey fans continues... :D

Back