• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who are you leaning towards?

This should have been settled with a Hillary v Obama cage match. Build the cage out of bamboo and arm one with fire ants and honey and the other with a book of matches and the Sunday New York Times.

This should have been settled with a Hillary v Obama cage match. Build the cage out of bamboo and arm one with fire ants and honey and the other with a book of matches and the Sunday New York Times.

Thunderdome debates would certainly help reignite my interest in politics.

I'd rather go Republican than vote for Obama. Not that I think that he's a bad person, I just don't think he'd be a good leader.

With Hillary out, Obama should be backed up. Hillary is not naive, she knows what she has to do for her future and the democratic party.

Do you have a problem with that?

Margaret Thatcher was female and one of the best prime Ministers the Uk has ever had.

Tony Blair was young and look at the mess he left us in. Old equals experience.

Your previous post listed the qualities of age, gender, and race. You stated you were voting on the basis of age, implying that you wouldn't vote for the other two due to the other qualities that you listed. Glad to see here that you aren't against voting for someone of the opposite gender, though you were silent about race. Perhaps you were misunderstood, your previous post left the door wide open for that.

Hillary is 60-is that not old enough to consider if you want to cast your ballot for age and experience?

With 2,118 Delegates needed to secure the Democratic nomination, Obama has 2,155 pledged delegates and Clinton has 1926 pledged delegates. Assuming that the superdelegates don't change their mind, Obama has it cinched.

Is Hillary going to wait until the Convention and the final votes are tallied before bowing out?

Your previous post listed the qualities of age, gender, and race. You stated you were voting on the basis of age,
I did not mention voting............I don't have a vote, I am not American.
implying that you wouldn't vote for the other two due to the other qualities that you listed.
It was satire, a kind of 'Have I got News For You' reply. All we seem to hear is.......is America ready for a Woman President or a Black President if not is the other choice to old. I don't make the new I just listen to it and that is what I hear. It's seems to be a case of personality before politics.
Glad to see here that you aren't against voting for someone of the opposite gender, though you were silent about race.
I assumed that all three were American and of the same race. If you mean Black referring to Obama, then I would put him into the Tony Blair category........a bit to young and maybe inexperienced. I think you may have been hearing to much with-in the silence you referred to.

Back