• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who Is Buddy, Buddy With Stewart?

-Carlos-

You know how they say that first impressions last a lifetime? Well, when I met Stewart on this very forum x-years ago, we did not hit it off well. In fact it was a match of ill words going back-and-forth for what seemed like forever.

The point is that I feel that Stewart STILL holds a grudge. This is something I can't prove; it's just something I feel is true. So Stewart let bygones be bygones and let's make amends. Start anew! Make things as if bad days never happened.

You are my very first forum acquaintance by golly. I'll give five stars (how's that?) :star5:

__

Maybe it's less of a grudge and more just that he doesn't like you based on years of you being you.

Really? That bad? I hadn't a clue.

Okay. Then I will offer this. Let the past rest so as to allow me to present myself anew. You know Litany, I am not a bad person. I am more mature now - more in-control of things; more respectful and kind hearted. Let me be a whole new me Litany with the hope (my hope) to gain both Stewart and you...obviously, back, as friends.

Deal?

__

Forgive: to grant pardon to (a person): to cease to feel resentment against: to forgive one's enemies.

Synonyms:
absolve, accept apology, acquit, allow for, amnesty, bear no malice, bear with, bury the hatchet, clear, commute, condone, dismiss from mind, efface, exculpate, excuse, exempt, exonerate, extenuate, forget, kiss and make up, laugh off, let bygones be bygones, let it go, let off easy, let off, let pass, let up on, make allowance, overlook, palliate, pocket, purge, release, relent, remit, reprieve, respite, spring, think no more of, turn other cheek, wink at, wipe slate clean.

With the above in mind I ask, please forgive me.

__

Stewart and Litany, if you both are better people than I am you would forgive me. If you don't forgive me (now) then this entire forum will see you as you are, unforgiving.

Remaining silent on the matter means you are unforgiving...an undesirable (low) trait.

__

Keep asking for forgiveness like that and people will hold grudges against you until 2040.

But it's the truth. The truth does hurt. I FREELY forgive even when not asked. Now if someone asked for forgiveness I MUST forgive - it's only the human thing to do.

__

Stewart and Litany, if you both are better people than I am you would forgive me. If you don't forgive me (now) then this entire forum will see you as you are, unforgiving.

Really liking this new leaf of yours. This kind hearted, more mature you. Lasted what? 0 minutes?

So you refuse right Litany. What does that say about you? You HAVE TO forgive me.

So you're one of those men who doesn't understand the meaning of no? Explains why you're so keen on talking about rape in that other thread.

Back