• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who Is Buddy, Buddy With Stewart?

Rape? It's a feeling I have about my home town. Litany, please, do not live your ONLY life with hate in your heart. Let it go and forgive. You need to.

What's worse than hate? Ill fitting hats? Puppies with runny noses? That feeling when you're halfway to work and can't remember whether you locked the front door or not?

But Litany your words may not stem from hate (I sure hope not), but they sound mighty close. If little old me placed in your such emotion, then I dread the minute I wrote what it was that caused in you your...disfavor?

_

Understand...please understand...that I am trying to heal this tension. Let's try please. The past is gone. I was a stupid fool and I admit it. Let's try Litany.

__

Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, the Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Like in an exchange of hostages? Do you have Stewart tied up in the boot of your car? Dude, that's dark.

Actuallly, how can he be tied up in your car when he's tied up in my car? Hang on a mo, I have to go check on something.

Aqua, you're in a hole. Put down the shovel. Stop digging. Climb out. Go for a walk. Take a deep breath. Clean some oil off the beach. Say hello to your little friend. Let it go.

There is totally no part of you that cares about fixing things if only a little? You would rather keep thins as is?

__

It's past my bed time, but thank you for a truly hilarious thread. In the meantime, if it aint broke, why fix it?

Aqua, you're in a hole. Put down the shovel. Stop digging. Climb out. Go for a walk. Take a deep breath. Clean some oil off the beach. Say hello to your little friend. Let it go.

But beer. I was brought up to forgive others, and especially those who ask for such forgiveness. So when I read the opposite I am absolutely perplexed! Forgiving is automatic. We are ALL human beings who make mistakes. To forgive is part of our nature.

I do not see myself any type of hole. Please.

__

One could say this thread will lead others to be more annoyed with you. As I have just read it, and the first thing that came to mind was those Christians that corner you then try and tell you the word of god, then if you try and say something or walk away they say sarcastic and or snide remarks. Pretending to be trying to help you.

One could say this thread will lead others to be more annoyed with you. As I have just read it, and the first thing that came to mind was those Christians that corner you then try and tell you the word of god, then if you try and say something or walk away they say sarcastic and or snide remarks. Pretending to be trying to help you.

It's about human nature and not...I repeat...not religion.

Is there anyone (anyone at all) that will stand behind me?

How can this thread work against me?

__

Back