• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who is your favorite beatle?

Who is your favorite beatle?

• Total voters
looks like a beetle came and laid an egg or just left its shell. looks like an older model. is it a convertable?

looks like a beetle came and laid an egg or just left its shell. looks like an older model. is it a convertable?

Oh no, that would be the '72!

Pittman1.jpg

Or you could go with the jet set crowd and get a limo-beetle

awww.limos4sale.co.uk_limo_pics_large_1354_0.jpg

George. It's a shame that he was largely overshadowed by Lennon and McCarteney during The Beatles. He popularized western culture, Indian music, and Ravi Shankar by picking up the sitar and playing it in their songs. He is also a great guitarist and songwriter and is affiliated with Monty Python.

Angelina i have a very bad news for you,.....John is dead!
It's been a few years now,.....Yoko wasn't involved...or was she??!!!
he was the best!

you post too freely. What the hell's that picture got to do with anything? You're making me ratther angry!

George. It's a shame that he was largely overshadowed by Lennon and McCarteney during The Beatles. He popularized western culture, Indian music, and Ravi Shankar by picking up the sitar and playing it in their songs. He is also a great guitarist and songwriter and is affiliated with Monty Python.

George was definitely an interesting influence on the others. I still have "Got my eyes set on you" in my head" this morning......goood lord.:rolleyes:

Back