• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

worst part of your character?

Aoide said:
I am very sensitive and very emotional. Someone once told me that it was because I am a musician so my feelings are very close to the surface. Yeah. That sounds like exactly what it was. Someone reaching for something, anything around them to explain away my behavior.

I also cry when I upset. That may sound normal, but it isn't. When I should be angry and boiling, I cry instead. It is not handy when I am supposed to be articulating my point of view. I've gotten a little better, but not much. It ties into that emotional/sensitive thing. Definitely the worst part of my character.
there is nothing wrong with being the way you are,i also cry at a lot of things but always feel better afterwards!

ruby said:
there is nothing wrong with being the way you are,i also cry at a lot of things but always feel better afterwards!

Thanks for your kind words Ruby, but I think it is a problem when I can't control it. If I could control it and make it back to my house and cry whenever I wanted then I wouldn't care. It is when it comes upon me when I'm trying to be calm and in control and the tears come instead. That is when I hate it.

Aoide said:
Thanks for your kind words Ruby, but I think it is a problem when I can't control it. If I could control it and make it back to my house and cry whenever I wanted then I wouldn't care. It is when it comes upon me when I'm trying to be calm and in control and the tears come instead. That is when I hate it.
i dont control it either,any small thing kicks me off crying and i dont care were i am :D

leckert said:
I'm saving the fuzz out of my belly-button in a jar beside my bed.

I hope to make a rug.

that's very disgusting... do you plan on selling the rug or keep it for yourself?

leckert said:
I'm saving the fuzz out of my belly-button in a jar beside my bed.

I hope to make a rug.

That is very interesting. How will you combine all the belly-button-fuzz together so that it actually gets the shape of a rug? And will you colour it, will the rug be washable? Perhaps you could make several rugs, and sell them for a neat amount of money. Everything is almost possible.

Umbrella said:
That is very interesting. How will you combine all the belly-button-fuzz together so that it actually gets the shape of a rug? And will you colour it, will the rug be washable? Perhaps you could make several rugs, and sell them for a neat amount of money. Everything is almost possible.

Holy crap! I'm a big fellow, but I said my belly-button! Just how much lint do you imaine one navel can accumulate in a lifetime?!? :eek:

I'm thinking I might be able to pull it and braid it into dred-like strands and spiral them together. I had thought of leaving it natural, but maybe a nice pink would be more attractive?

I also think I could glue my toenail clippings to the bottom of it for a "non-skid" surface in the kitchen?

Umbrella said:
Everything is almost possible
I love that.
leckert said:
I also think I could glue my toenail clippings to the bottom of it for a "non-skid" surface in the kitchen?
That however, is disgusting. And you know, it also reminds me of a story about another guy...
I was in a hotel with some people from my church, with the guys and girls having separate rooms. The girls would talk and laugh together, and we even prayed the rosary a couple times. The guys would play poker and mess around with each other (why is it so funny to act gay?) ... so this one night, one of the guys took a shit in a bag and then froze it. While one of the others was asleep, he smacked the kid in the head with the bag, causing some of it to escape. The guy woke up and thought he had snickers on him, until someone told him later on what had really happened.
Obviously, humor differs across the sexes. :(

Not to stray off the topic, some of my worst qualities, or self-perceived flaws, would be my laziness and procratination, having feelings of superiority over people, and, in some cases, saying things just for shock value, which happens when I cannot think of anything else to say. Not good for picking up guys.

lovermuffin said:
I was in a hotel with some people from my church, with the guys and girls having separate rooms. The girls would talk and laugh together, and we even prayed the rosary a couple times. The guys would play poker and mess around with each other (why is it so funny to act gay?) ... so this one night, one of the guys took a shit in a bag and then froze it. While one of the others was asleep, he smacked the kid in the head with the bag, causing some of it to escape. The guy woke up and thought he had snickers on him, until someone told him later on what had really happened.

:eek: Now I finally know what they do on those religious retreats. Good thing my mom was too busy taking us skiing to get us to go to church!

lovermuffin said:
Obviously, humor differs across the sexes. :(

The frozen shit-in-a-bag is pretty damn funny! How can being hit in the head with a frozen turd not be a friggin' laugh riot? This is great!

mehastings said:
Now I finally know what they do on those religious retreats. Good thing my mom was too busy taking us skiing to get us to go to church!
Now now, don't start judging immediately. There were only a couple of guy perpetrating the practical joke. They didn't get the message of what the retreat was supposed to be about, but most of the other people did. It's only a minority of people who give the whole group a bad name... I promise!
leckert said:
The frozen shit-in-a-bag is pretty damn funny! How can being hit in the head with a frozen turd not be a friggin' laugh riot? This is great!
:rolleyes: SEE?!?! Guys think this is friggin' hilarious! Well it's not, I tell you! It's just not! :mad:
:)

okay, I'm confused...

How can a frozen turd in a plastic bag give anything a bad name?

(must be a testosterone thing?)

lovermuffin said:
... I sigh, knowing that I will never fully understand the shallow depths of male humor...

The trick to understanding is to empty your mind...

Then leave it that way!

lovermuffin said:
... I sigh, knowing that I will never fully understand the shallow depths of male humor...

Cast another vote for the frozen baggie incident as being funny. Yes, it's stupid, but funny. Kind of like watching Jackass. You can't believe you're watching it, but you're dying of laughter the whole time. :D

SFG75 said:
Cast another vote for the frozen baggie incident as being funny. Yes, it's stupid, but funny. Kind of like watching Jackass. You can't believe you're watching it, but you're dying of laughter the whole time. :D

MEN OF THE WORLD! UNITE!

(In a completely non-gay way. no touching. don't look at me! okay, a quick knuckle bump. that's enough. don't stand so close!) :D

Since we are on the topic of male personality quirks, what's up with all the ass slapping? As a waitress I guess I was fair game but then you all do it to each other too and I don't get it?

Back