• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yes! Finally!

ParadoxicalRae said:
That's all right...my roomie thinks that archaeology is neat, but she's a computer science geek. It's pretty fun...a girl obsessed with ancient history and a girl obsessed with technology living under the same roof.
;) There's nowt wrong with Computer Science

There's nowt wrong with archaeology either, woman!!

Besides, if it wasnt for that, you never would have met ME!!! Just think ;)

Phil :)

Hello and welcome to the book forum! :) I'm sure you'll like it here - sometimes we even discuss books! :D

Welcome!

If you want mountains and such, come on out to Virginia. Its always green and we have great hiking ranges everywhere!

Hehe, hi Mr. Wabbit! Nice to speak to you again. No, I'm not bored of Materia Magica - I just ran out of Quests to do and decided I'd come back here! I should really organize myself better. I forgot how good this place is. Tomorrow, I'll set about an hour aside to reside here and post a load of self-indulgent messages. :D

:D

Ok, well good to see you back!!! Just be careful. It's getting dangerous around here what with members eating each other and evil pod people! :eek:

Oh right, bloody hell! I'll have to slink around in disguise from now on then - unless of course they regard me as one of their own, and decide to invite me to their next dinner party!

Thanks again for the welcomes, everyone! And ooh--a Materia Magica player? I've played a bit of that--but then EverQuest stole my soul and I've been battling with it and other MMORPGs to regain control of myself. It's fun!

Oh wow, when you're next in Materia Magica, look out for me - my name's Miblo. I haven't been on it in a couple of days though - since I came back to my beloved Book Forum infact. I haven't played EverQuest and I've got a funny feeling that I won't be able to play it, because this damn PC's so sluggish.

Back