• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your eBay watch / bought list

Ashlea

I'm sure I need this, but I haven't bid since I would have nowhere to wear it.

1095665785699_redcorsetdress.gif

Maybe I'll make everyone dress up for a dinner party.

Nah, then I'd have to cook.

Just buy it if you like it, then you will have an excuse to go somewhere nice, otherwise it would be a waste of money, and that's unacceptable, isn't it? ;)

What's on my eBay watch list? Let's see ... Morrissey CDs, Morrissey bootleg concert CDs, Morrissey postcards, Morrissey tickets ... There seems to be a pattern here. :rolleyes:

Ashlea said:

That's exactly why I put it up for auction. The neighbors were complaining when I wear it to clean out the gutters on a windy day.

RaVeN

Ashlea said:

It's beautiful, I'd get it if I were you! But then again, I've never been able to resist buying pretty dresses, and my closet's filled with ones I've only worn once. So maybe you shouldn't listen to me. :eek:

My unsolicited opinions:

I like the 1st pink purse better than the croc purse.

Sounds like a great price for shocks.

The peasant blouse is way better than you usually see for costume quality.

dele said:
It's beautiful, I'd get it if I were you! But then again, I've never been able to resist buying pretty dresses, and my closet's filled with ones I've only worn once. So maybe you shouldn't listen to me. :eek:

Lol - that sounds like me - I buy a new dress every time a new function comes up (prom, ball, graduation etc) but then never wear it again :eek: I must have spent a fortune on clothes I've only ever worn once (some I haven't even worn at all :rolleyes: )

Though I would prefer it in black, it's the only colour I like to wear in an evening dress :p

Ashlea said:
My unsolicited opinions:

I like the 1st pink purse better than the croc purse.

Sounds like a great price for shocks.

The peasant blouse is way better than you usually see for costume quality.

i tend to agree with you on the purse thing, tho i LOVE crocodile. the only problem i have with the pink purse is that the buckle is silver - and i like gold. but i can change the buckle.
btw- great dress, i LOVE red. you always stand out in a crowd when you wear red. i have a cute red chinese silk dress you would probably like, and a red croc skin purse. love red!

well, i did mention shocks for my car. i lowered it a long time ago and the ride is hell. we meant to heat the springs and compress them but that didn't work so we got the brilliant idea of cutting them. hence the ride being hell. so i installed a new coilover kit 6 months ago (also an ebay purchase!) and the ride is still really bouncy. the new shocks should fix that though.

Well, Wabbit I guess it's up to us to get it back to manly.

On my list:

Beer
All Playboy magazines ever published, in every language
a bigscreen tv
beer
a pooltable
beer
beer
beer

Cheers

Martin said:
On a sidenote, that dress is so friggin' gorgeous I'd bloody buy it!

Cheers

Thanks, I'd almost talked myself out of it but with your endorsement now I have to have it.

Yah, it IS gorgeous! (umm, yah, the red one is better, just thinking how about a black one.) :)

Jenema, I like that peasant brown one. that 's a wonderful dress. :)

Back