• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

your favorite booze?

Like with everything else my fave booze changes often and I've yet to try oone I didn't like, but usually these days I like Rum best, it used to be tequila but I'm not allowed to drink that any more because I behave badly:eek:

I'm introducing my neighbor to Bloody Marys this weekend she's never had one:eek:

Have you tried Sailor Jerry rum? Costs about the same as Bacardi and is so much better.

No I don't think I have, lately I've been getting all kinds of weird brands of liquor from the German store up the road but they have some good dark rums.

Yes, Myers Dark is probably my favorite fave.

So now I'm wondering if I should invite this gal I sorta know but not really to our drinking fest this weekend, she seemed kinda down today and like she could use a fun time but my neighbors and I tend to get pretty rowdy and I don't know if we'd upset the gal more or not.

I thought of getting one of those, but most of us stick to beer or wine at my place, so it'd probably just take up more cabinet space and only get used when my sister-in-law came by for football games.

We (all the neighborhood gals) had chipped in and bought one together and then we passed it around from house to house, we switch houses every month and after two years of heavy use it finally gave out on us but it was great.

Back