• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Pets

Chase no face

So, this is not my cat... but I found this blog by the owner via bestweekever.tv
Daily Tails of Chase...
The poor thing.
I was in an accident when I was 4 wks, I became disfigured. I have a Furry Will to survive and I am completely healed now at age 3. I require medication during the day to keep my eyes moist. I will always look different but I am in NO PAIN! I have seen 10 vets and they can attest to that! I'm a happy kitty and hope to help other humans (especially those disfigured) thru my work as a therapy cat feel just as great about themselves and realize that not everyone looks perfect and that is OK. =^..^=

This could be considered sensitive material if you know, you're sensitive to this.
Chase looks like my cat (you know, except for the one thing).

My dog Blue and I - Had him since he was a puppy, got him from the pound. He's primarily black lab, but has a teensy bit of queensland heeler in him (hence the blue eye)
ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a207_acidicsnow_000_0028.jpg

Cat (that's actually his name....) - Got him from an old friend who moved out of her apt and couldnt keep him. His favorite hobby is humping my leg when i'm trying to sleep -- never knew a cat to do that.
ai12.photobucket.com_albums_a207_acidicsnow_000_0608.jpg

This is my little one Splinter (from the rat on TMNT) Adopted him a year or so ago from my old HR manager who found him running around in a deserted parking lot. He's part long-haired chihuahua and Terrier
n817573056_562595_6729.jpg

n817573056_562596_7628.jpg

n817573056_562597_8494.jpg

I also had an African Savannah Monitor that died recently. He was my first main pet and got to be about 4 feet long. (looked like a Kamodo dragon)
~RIP Trex~

And when I was younger I had pet rats..they make cool pets despite the common misconception about them.

Back