• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Pets

Goatgoatgoat, its going to be hard for you to fit more than 2 goats in your yard! Unless your mom agrees to like, take out the chickens or something.

I want a neighbourhood goat. I figure there must be enough other people down my street that hate mowing who would be prepared to share a communal goat.

That's all well and good until one of your neighbors decides it's time to make goat curry for the in-laws that are coming to visit.

I am trying to determine how many goats I could have on the land so i wouldn't have to mow.

One neighbour on their own would be foolish to go against the neighbourhood goat protection squad. Which would be me. With a hammer.

I have always hated the sound of lawn-mowers. But I have to admit, I am not entirely sure I prefer bleating.

Or is it only sheep which bleat?

Okay. Another pet thread.
Here's Buttons (taken a year & a half ago):
n513472789_7934_8739.jpg

He's about 14 yrs. old now. He hates his photo being taken.

Here's Kylie:
n513472789_7935_9057.jpg

She's about 13 lbs. I found her at my apartment parking lot in 2002. In 2003, the vet said she was anywhere from 3 to 10 years old. But I believe her to be younger than 10.

Here's Kylie again, making a very lovely face:
n513472789_1020624_3553.jpg

Back