• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Titanic

Yeah, unless your fat ass is hogging the entire liferaft, on which two people could easily fit. Worse yet, you'll fall asleep while I slowly die an agonising death, and then you let go.

Thanks a bunch. I want my drawing back.

Cheers

sorry right, right. forgot that we were roll(oops i mean role not roll as in bread, still funny though, hey chuck me that bagel) playing. still though, i think kate has a lovely ass. different strokes.

"i'm flying jack!"

She does have a lovely ass, but when that lovely ass is hogging the liferaft, leaving me in the water, freezing my lovely ass off, then your lovely ass turns to fat in my book.

Cheers

so that's it then? i let you die a cold, watery death and what, you just cut me off?! cruel cruel man.

Yes, and give me my fecking blue necklace back, too - I picked myself a new rose.

Cheers

yeah i'd love to see that custody battle in court.

"your honor, i've no use for the woman what so ever, but by god, i love those tits. "

so what are we talking about here. like friday at 5pm till sunday at 10pm? these custody battles can get so complicated. and i am going to need them on holidays, especially xmas. nothing like flaunting the old xmas cleavage.

Back