• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Titanic

Okay, okay, I can see you're both desperate to get into that room, so I shall leave you to it. Just remember to lock that door - it wouldn't do for someone innocent and impressionable like me or Raven to accidentally witness your shenanigans. :D

I really do think that as a Senior Moderator, with all the responsibilities that post carries, it is your duty to explain.

Just stating the facts, lady - besides, he told me everything. And I do mean everything.

Cheers

No, Raven would never do that. Face facts - it was all just a product of your fevered imagination. Jenn, perhaps you should be getting worried.

Drat, drat and double drat, my evil scheme foiled!

If it weren't for those pesky kids ... !

Cheers

I shall bid you a fond farewell. I was going to wish you and Jenn a wonderful evening, but she seems to have left rather abruptly. I always knew she was an intelligent lady.

no i'm not worried. i've come to realize there are certain mysteries that surround the book forum, somewhat like the holy grail. i don't want to pull a dan brown and bring down the wrath of stewart.

On my own again.

I'm just a poor, lonesome cowboy, and I'm a long, long way from hoooome.

All together now!

Ahem - Titanic, you say?

Cheers

please. do you think if there had been cowboys rose would've gone off with the likes of leo?

Jack, the name's Jack - and he sure didn't hear Rose complaining in the back of that car.

Cheers

Marty, you have a worryingly detailed knowledge of the Titanic film :eek:

Jenn, to explain a little, Raven is an extremely cool elderly gent who doesnt come here nearly enough these days - you've seen that fantastic 80's show Renegade, right! (I mean, who hasnt!) Raven is the guy on the bike. Btw, Marty here is Raven's bitch :D

Phil

Back