• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

And Now for Something Completely Different

They don't get any better than Python. Even after all these years they are a hot topic at the cafeteria table at work. I miss them dearly!!!

RaVeN

Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam, spammedy spam wonderful spam!

I love Monty Python. Favourite sketch is probably the argument clinic.

"Look, if I argue with you, I must take up a contrary position."
"Yes, but that's not just saying 'No it isn't.'"
"Yes it is!"
"No it isn't!"

Or the twit olympics. Or nudge nudge. Or defending yourself against people armed with fresh fuit. Okay, okay, they are all my favourite. What can I say, I love them!
:D

Go boils you bottoms!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Now go away or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time.

:p

I agree igkuk. The arguement clinic, the dead parrot sketch & the lumberjack song are the 3 that always pop into my mind whenever I think of them.
That and SPAM, SPAM & SPAM of course.
Oh, and their animation. It always reminded me of Yellow Submarine.
Now, please continue taunting Mile-O.

RaVeN

My old supervisor was Spanish. He asked a lot of questions. But when I told him in meetings that I didn't expect the Spanish inquisition he just looked at me blankly as though I was a loon.

YAY for Monty Python!

I still laugh at the Holy Grail even though I have seen it one billion times!

... Tis just a stratch

Regards
Wabbit

Why am I not British? I know Python of course, but I haven't seen much of their work. They are legendary, and I would've loved to have been there during their prime!

Cheers, Martin :D

Martin said:
and I would've loved to have been there during their prime!

I second that. Watching their Live at the Hollywood Bowl DVD made me wish I'd been born a couple of decades earlier, and a couple of miles further away.

We're in the wrong part of Europe, Lies!

Come, let us cry together!
fit.gif
fit.gif

Cheers, Martin :D

Well, at least we're in Europe. I can't begin to imagine what those poor American sods must feel like.

But, well, I'll still cry with you if you want me to. I'm already good at crying, and I'm sure I could be great.

I don't think Seinfeld is that funny. It is nowhere near Python funny in my opinion.

I think Frasier is funnier than Seinfeld.

Back