• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anyone watching survivor?

Heh! There was a girl who was doing just that off camera in the first UK survivor!! You know what, she won a million pouds!! :D

Phil

phil_t said:
Heh! There was a girl who was doing just that off camera in the first UK survivor!! You know what, she won a million pouds!! :D

Phil

NOOOOO really! she was giving a little rub and tug off cam? how did the camera's miss that?
wow

anyway. i would have voted off kim in a heart beat, she is a loser!!! i don't even get what jeff saw in her. anyway... i love goth girl. she has moxy and tiny tiny little panties. i don't think they will make it the whole show. i think that caryn has to go, and i feel iffy about tom. but i love the skinny dolphin trainer. and man does stephenie ever have some endurance, good for her!!!

I've got to wonder how long that dolphin trainer is gonna last. He's pretty scrawny. They typically lose some serious weight on survivor, and he doesn't have any to spare. I would fatten up before going on the show.

The Vegas showgirl with the Diana Ross hair is even skinnier than the dolphin trainer! I don't see her lasting long. She looked pretty shaken up after the dunking by goth chick.

lenny nero said:
The Vegas showgirl with the Diana Ross hair is even skinnier than the dolphin trainer! I don't see her lasting long. She looked pretty shaken up after the dunking by goth chick.

yeah she was a little shaky. got i love goth chick!!

cajunmama said:
I'd want him on my team, hubba, hubba!! ;)

tom? he is really handsome, but he is taking a stronger lead role and it is still early enough it may freak people out.

i'm liking stephenie and the goth girl, for guys i don't know yet. the rate that the gay guy's beard grows he may be too exhausted to stick it out and the super thin ones really do suffer so much. it is always the meatier ones who do better, even better than the really buff ones as they don't have much body fat either.

jenngorham said:
tom? he is really handsome, but he is taking a stronger lead role and it is still early enough it may freak people out.

i'm liking stephenie and the goth girl, for guys i don't know yet. the rate that the gay guy's beard grows he may be too exhausted to stick it out and the super thin ones really do suffer so much. it is always the meatier ones who do better, even better than the really buff ones as they don't have much body fat either.
I know. You'd think contestants would know that they are gonna lose some serious weight, so then pack it on before leaving for the show. At least that's what i would do. Bring on the Krispy Kreme and KFC!!!

Hubby and I have watched every season of Survivor, we love it! Right now I would have to say Bobby Jon is my favorite. He seems really nice and has a strong work ethic. Of course he could change as the show moves on, they often do. Angie is great, I was really happy to see her step up at the challenges and prove herself. I wonder if she grew her pit hair to help keep warm at night?

Has anyone else noticed that in the first few days of the show there is always someone with optical glasses, yet no one uses them to start a fire? I wonder if it's against the rules of Survivor?

Is Angie the goth chick? I dig her skimpy panties. She's like an older version of a Suicide girl. She's got enough meat on her bones to stick around too. I've been seeing the previews for this week's show and it looks like they are sending people to stay with the other team. They must keep Stephanie! ;)

toonmom said:
Has anyone else noticed that in the first few days of the show there is always someone with optical glasses, yet no one uses them to start a fire? I wonder if it's against the rules of Survivor?

i did notice that. maybe no one took it in science class? or you would think that once they knew they had been chosen for the show they would practice making a fire....? :confused:

So they finally kicked off that ultra-lazy, good for nothing, poor excuse for a "survivor" Kim. It's about friggin' time.

So how much crap is "hillbilly" gonna take when he gets home after being totally stuffed by a "hairdresser-homo" in the immunity challenge? That was the funniest thing.

I KNOW!!! that was sooo funny, coby flattened him. hahaha so much for stereotypes.
yes kim had to go. she was annoying, but not in an enjoyable, jerri manthey way. still this show needs to kick it up, a big dull thus far.

It's time for that inbred cracker to go, he's gettin' on my nerves. I'm hypnotized by goth chick's skimpy panties, I can't believe that they've lasted thru all of these challenges. Has anybody else noticed that the challenges this season have been more physically challenging? I mean that they've required more direct combat like the one last nite and the one last week where they were wrestling in the water. I don't remember seeing that many like that in the past. They need to do more challenges like that!

I can't believe Kim lasted as long as she did. At least she is gone now!! The red-neck really does need to get the boot, he is too annoying. It was funny when he got his butt kicked by Coby though. You're right jenn, it's pretty boring so far. something shocking is supposed to happen next week though. But, every time they say that, it's always something dumb!

goth chick's panties simpy cannot survive. even if she makes it to the final 3 they won't!!!!, then what?
i have noticed the aggression in the challenges is up. i am all for that. maybe they are trying to raise hostility levels for when they merge.
what is wrong with bobby jon's? chest, is that a burn or scar or just loss of skin pigment?

I think it's where he fell on those barrels in that one challenge a couple of episodes ago. I noticed his chest was bleeding when he got out of the water. It looks like he's peeled the scabs off. When goth chick's panties go, she's gonna have to make her a diaper! :D

Back