• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anyone watching survivor?

A few cool twists, but I was so pissed that Angie was booted instead of James. How could those dumbass girls, who have carried that team so far, not have stuck together? Why the hell would anybody on that team try to vote off Bobby John?

jerk-offs ......

i know that was all a bit bizarre, but i think that the situation just threw them all. they seemed confused. and bitter about losing. man did that ibraham ever catch a break. but yeah seriously the girls blew it. stephenie blew it, now she is the only girl.

The voting for Ibrahem (spelling?) was perfect. He's weak in the water, and there's always plenty of water challenges. Perfect ploy by the other team.
Force them to keep the lame water duck.

I just can't figure out where Stephanie was? Why Bobby John? He's a workaholic. James lost them the bathroom thing and the challenge against the hairdressor. Plus he's just plain annoying to listen to.

Makes me wonder what we're missing "behind" the sceens.

Now panty girl Angie (I believe it was a bikini not a panty), who never lost at anything in any challenge, is gone.

Stephanie really, really made a huge mistake.

Why do you suppose the producers made the winners kick somebody off? Very bizaare. You win, but somebody has to go? Why not let them send one or two tribe members to the other team if they want to even things out a bit?

i'm not sure of the why the winners had to get someone off. they really seem to be trying a lot of new things this time, shake things up a bit. i think the other tribe is just doing too well and getting along too well that maybe they thought it would stir up some dirt, but really they all seemed to agree on who had to go and even the old fella seemed to understand and be ok with it. so you have one tribe falling apart and one doing great. when is the merge? maybe the producers are worried the other team will get down to 2 before the merge. ha that would be funny.
and angie was definitley wearing panties. no one has a swim suit. they are wearing the clothes they left in.

Last nights episode didn't really thrill be. It was pretty stupid that they had to vote someone off after they won. They should have made them give someone to the other tribe, that would have been interesting. I agree, I think the immunity thing threw them. They didn't really seem to know what to do and they have already proven they can't make decisions.

:mad: I can't believe Steph voted for goth chick! Let's have a moment of silence for her skimpy panties, they will be sorely missed......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................amen.

Hey. I caught the very, very beginning last night for a change and saw the little glimpses of all the players for the first time in many weeks.

Who's the chick with the huge, huge cans...I mean floatation devises...I mean breasts???

Is there someone flying under the radar with D cups? This girl in question was very large and I don't recall seeing them...I mean her in any of the challenges over the last few weeks. Who is this girl and where's she hiding?

You can have Angies panties, I'll take the top of whoever that girl is....

Getting back to reality:

If you were going on Survivor why wouldn't you wear a bathingsuit under your clothes? How much difference is there between a bikini and a bra and panties? That thing Angie wore stayed on too well to be flimsy little cotton panties.

Motokid said:
Who's the chick with the huge, huge cans...I mean floatation devises...I mean breasts???

Is there someone flying under the radar with D cups? This girl in question was very large and I don't recall seeing them...I mean her in any of the challenges over the last few weeks. Who is this girl and where's she hiding?

That was Amber and she was already voted off :mad:

Motokid said:
How much difference is there between a bikini and a bra and panties? That thing Angie wore stayed on too well to be flimsy little cotton panties.

moto i am telling you they are panties. why would you were bikini bottoms but a lace demicup bra. that makes no sense. the reason they don't wear bathing suits on this one and the one with rupert is because they don't know that that is the day they are going. the producers dupe them into thinking they are showing up for an interview or photo shoot and then off they go. it is their attempt at making the show look a little more castaway and less mountain equipment co-op.

and i know, ashley's boobs were like 8th wonder of the world. her spaghetti strap camisole was NOT going to make it. you missed one of the best episodes with her running.

And now let's have a moment of silence for Ashley's boobs......................................................................................................................................................................................................................amen. I hope I never have to do the moment of silence for any of Steph's body parts. :D

steophanie is a kick ass player, no doubt. but what the hell!!!!????? she gets all spazzed out at voting time. last week with angie this week second guessing the vote for james. baffles me.
i felt bad for janu, and i thought tom was really really good with her. i think i love him.

lenny your darling steph and all her 2000 parts have been granted another week, but she now has a huge lie to deal with!!! eek what will happen?

Stephanie, while really great to look at, and fabulous at every challenge is truely an idiot. What the hell is her problem? James has F'ed up so much and yet she votes for Ibrahem even after making a deal with Bobby John to take out James first, then Ib? Now Bobby John knows she lied right to his face. He's got every right to kick her to the curb next time they have to vote somebody off.

Even Probst had to express his amazement at James total lack of doing anything helpful for the tribe in any way. If the host is putting the noose around your neck you know your toast, but Steph completely missed that too.

I'll miss that cute little, totally hot and getting hotter body bouncing around the tv screen.....

lenny your darling steph and all her 2000 parts have been granted another week, but she now has a huge lie to deal with!!! eek what will happen?
They will forgive her since she is so hot! :p And she kicks ass at the challenges. I think I'm still resentful towards her voting off skimpy panties, though! I'm torn between my unholy lust for her body and the fact she got rid of goth chick. :D Please TV God, let her stay!

Is there going to be a merge next week?

I think I misheard something during her and Bobby J's conversation. I'm probably wrong, but I thought I heard them say that that was the plan for it to go to a tiebreaker? :confused: I can't believe though, that she didn't vote off the inbred cracker during the 1st vote. I'm glad he's gone.

they don't always forgive hot people. and if they lose another player.....well actually how many could they lose before the merge. could it get to 2 people?

i thought they were saying if it went to a tie then it would be stupid and they should just vote of the cracker, after she lied about him writing down bobby j's name.
she is a panic voter. did she have an alliance with him? wouldn't you keep ib just for eye candy. and he's polite and well spoken, so he can't swim great, big whoop.

how many could they lose before the merge. could it get to 2 people?
I was wondering the same thing. No team has ever lost this many before. I'm pretty sure once the merge happens they will be goners anyway. Unless Steph can dominate all of the immunities they will get rid of her first.

Ib might be good eye candy but he pretty much worthless to the team on all other accounts. If he survives past the merge I'll be really surprised. Diana Ross looks like she's ready to go too.

lenny nero said:
Diana Ross looks like she's ready to go too.
diana ross...hahahahhahahaaha that's funny.
i think once the merge happens tom is going to be on the chopping block. he is waaaaaaayyyyy to good for his own good. and ian, whom i really like, i think he may be gone too.

From the previews, it looks like Tom and Fishboy capture a shark. Hopefully they will feed it to Diana Ross, who looks like she needs a meal. Let's hope Steph can last another week! :p

Believe it or not Tom, Diana Ross & Company won both challenges. BOTH.

Bobby John screwed up big time in the final challenge and lost them immunity.

It was a big floating puzzle, and Bobby was way out of his element in trying to organize the puzzle pieces. He was standing on a platform and the other two were in the water with the pieces. Bobby John's job was to direct the ones in the water which way to move the pieces. He actually switched places with Steph when he decided he was not going to beat the other team, but it was too little too late.

They voted Ibrahem off. Now they're down to two.

whoaa. hahaha well obviously next week they will merge cause how could that possibly work at tribal council?

Back