• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

anyone watching survivor?

You missed Diana Ross flopping around in the water like a dying fish. I think once the merge happens next week, it won't be long before Bobby Jon and Steph are gone.

merge what merge. my god steph is a tribe of ONE!!! she is super woman. i love her i want her to win. and i like coby.
how gross was it watching bobby jon eat those eggs, ugh gag.
the producers must have a ball editing man.

Go Steph! She is a goddess! I worship at her altar! :D I noticed on the ad for the Survivor Buffs that it showed her and the other cast memebers putting on the merged tribes new colors, so the merge is coming next week.....I hope.

well wouldn't it have to. would they really send one person to tribal council, or would that mean if she lost immunity then she is gone? but like you said if you see her putting on the merge buff....
i do really admire her. she is strong without the cockiness and she is gutsy. she goes after every challenge with everything she's got.

I hope Steph and Tom are the final 2, they are simply dominant! Did ya' hear Tom talking about an alliance with Steph down the road?

Sell Sword said:
I hope Steph and Tom are the final 2, they are simply dominant! Did ya' hear Tom talking about an alliance with Steph down the road?

yes that was interesting. i wonder if she will stick to that. she's a great player but panics at the vote.

Tom gets voted off at some point early after the merge. He's too dominant. The homo has made noises to this a few times. Just my prediction. They are stupid if they don't waste him the first time he screws up and looses an immunity challenge.

well well well. miss stephanie has made it to the merge. i thought poor janu was going to cry she didn't get voted off.
and what about drunk tom? not enough of that on film. funny stuff. love it when they give underfed people alcohol.
really of them all i like steph the most. i have no warm and fuzzies for any of them and there is no "villain" so it makes for a dull show.
but, i will tune in next week.
poor coby. he was funny.

I think Diana Ross was dumbstruck that she wasn't the one going home. Looks like she loses it next week! She's so thin all she can do is lay in a hammock! Tom mumbles so much when he talks I didn't notice that much of a difference in his diction while he was drunk. Coby looked surprised that he got so many votes. He shouldn't have, he painted a pretty large target on himself acting that way towards the others. I think he was just sick of all of them and was ready to go. So is there a secret alliance between Katie, Steph, Tom, and Fishboy that they formed before they even got to the island? Go Steph!

Janu lost the immunity challenge (basically she quit) and was "exiled" to spend the night by herself on another beach. She was given water, flint & steel and actually managed to get a fire going. Then she did a little twirling dance :confused:

Tom won immunity and he, Greg & Ian were going to vote Steph out, but mentally unstable Janu decided she could put the screws to their plans by voluntarily quitting.

what was reward and who won it?

twirling dance? i feel like the really skinny people start to lose it as their cells start to feed off each other.

Steph was on the bullet train to juryville until Janu bowed out.

Now Steph has finally figured out maybe it's time to get the girls together and pick off the guys. Duh!!! Haven't they watched previous Survivors?

There's four girls and three guys left. Will any of the other girls have enough brains to see what Steph sees?

Tom is good, but he's no Rupert. They need to boot him ASAP.

god love the girls they do have a hard time sticking together don't they? in other seasons as well.
i am hoping steph wins. she's a real trooper.

Steph may be a "trooper", but that did not stop her from almost outright balling like a baby at the thought that she was next on the chopping block.

She was actually choking up with tears and crying at the thought that Janu would stay and she would go.

psst...hey steph...it's a game...and you are a threat...Janu was not....get over it...it's a game...even Tom knows that....he said so right to your face...it's a game goddammit.....you'd better assemble your team in a hurry...

oh for god's sake. she has been out there working her little fanny off. she has become emotionally invested and plus A MILLION BUCKS!!!! i'd cry too.

just like a female...if you can't win the moment by any other means...just cry..

(better put my smilies in here...don't want to offend anyone) :) :) :) :D :D :D

Motokid said:
just like a female...if you can't win the moment by any other means...just cry..

(better put my smilies in here...don't want to offend anyone) :) :) :) :D :D :D

that might carry some weight if it was applicable, but steph has done nothing but win and win and win. she was her team, those other people were just scenery!! and fyi, women cry because we are frustrated; men punch things. admit it, at some point in your life you punched a wall or a door or a paper towel dispenser in a bathroom. just admit it.

steph is awesome, and totally hot, and could probably win it all if she could get the girls collective shit together for a few immunity counsels.

Her success or demise will fall completely into the hands of the other women at the next counsel (unless she can figure out a way to beat Tom and win immunity). I'm not sure if the other women are confident enough to ban together though. Guess we'll see next week.

Maybe you should look into these things they call VCR's should you happen to be out partying next week too... :) :)

Motokid said:
Maybe you should look into these things they call VCR's should you happen to be out partying next week too... :) :)

oh that is the end of my party days for a while. blegh, still feel bad.

Back