• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Aphex Twin, Amon Tobin, Photek, Squarepusher...

Damn I love FSOL. SO very very much. They're so awesome. When they integrate piano into their work it takes on a whole new vibe of genuine awesome sauce.
Yes, nice & quiet piece but without melancholic nuances ;)
I am listening Emancipator -- Do you know it ??
I have to say, I "discovered" their sounds through a Ski movie and then they "discovered" to me in the minute 2:17 :whistling: Pay attention, on the screen :)
This track has piano & violin samples, I love it ... Sabrebleu ! I should tune someday my violin ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f02bAEGMYFQ

This is called Country Holidays without Stendhal syndrome :whistling:
Bertrand Betsch - Pour Une Chance

Last edited:
This is called Immortal thoughts :whistling:
Dominique A - Immortels

Je n'ai jamais dit
mais nous sommes immortels ...
Pourquoi es-tu parti
avant que je te l'apprenne ?

Le savais-tu déjà ??
Avais-tu deviné ??

Que des dieux se cachaient
sous nos faces abimées ...

-ils m'ont donné la main
pour te trouver au-delà des paysages

As-tu pensé parfois,
que rien ne finirait ??

Et qu'on soit là ou pas
quand même on y serait .

Et toi qui n'est plus là
c'est comme si tu étais
Plus immortel que moi,

mais je te suis de près ....

Last edited:
Oui Monsieur, I like this Noise !! ;) But I don't understand why "everybody" ( also music critics ) believe that ISAM is the best album of Amon Tobin :eek: It will be other after-effect :whistling:
The result is a record of uncharacteristic depth and richness ( intellectual, emotional and aural -- Then if this album doesn't like me, that means, I am less intellectual, emotional and aural person...Interesting !! :lol: ), one which sets your synapses crackling with dread and beauty, reminiscence and speculation, or just the pure apprehension of sound, accomplishing most of the hopes and dreams of dubstep ....
For me the best albums are BRICOLAGE then Supermodified and Foley Room some tracks ...
Some of my favourite Noises :whistling::

Amon Tobin - Stoney Street - YouTube

AMON TOBIN - Easy muffin - YouTube

Really nice tracks. I am sure I'd not heard either before though the second one, Easy Muffin does sound somewhat familiar, possibly I've heard it in a film soundtrack. Or possibly my subconscious tells me it would be fitting in such a place.

Ah, Bricolage. :whistling: :cool:

Easy Muffin does sound somewhat familiar, possibly I've heard it in a film soundtrack.
Maybe in Sherlock Holmes, dear Watson :whistling:
Or possibly my subconscious tells me : I am also Poirot !!!! - It would be fitting in such a place....
Interesting, sometimes I think that you really are le Monsieur Poirot :whistling: ( I knew it by guessworks) ;)
Anyhow, it's time to "nurture" your Subconscious with your neighbours....:

2 Rhythms under the Clouds :whistling:

Orbital | Straight Sun - YouTube

oh oh oh oh oh I forgot Orbital have a new album out in the last couple of days. I haven't bought it... yet. But shall do soon.

(( I TAKE A BREAK !! ))​
KEN ZAZPI - INSTANTS DEL TEMPS

Si tot fos una il·lusió
potser em faria por .
Si ara som reals tu i jo
haurem d'anar ....

Sempre endavant,
sempre inventant respostes
sempre esperant, en va.

No som diferents,
només instants del temps .

Sempre endavant,
sempre sembrant preguntes
sempre passant de llarg .
Digue'm on anem,
per què seguim corrent .

Sempre endavant,
sempre buscant respostes ....

Kenzazpi - Instants del temps - YouTube

Now, for the Cosimah2o mission, something as we enter the weekend phase. The Orb - Perpetual Dawn -
Oh thanks for remembering my mission !! Pop poi pooooirrrot.... Ooops ! Waaaatttsss Watson or just Will ;) Voici, I have one for the rest of my 16 & 15 galactic years.... :whistling:Orbital - Halcyon On and On - YouTube

I decided I don't like the new Orbital album too much
:lol::rofl: Are you sure ?? Don't lie to me !
I like the same tracks that I chose for this thread and maybe 1 +.... I think that ISAM has still some after-effect over me...

By the way, when I chose your Tobin's gift, there was an audible reason--- When I was listening this kind of sound, my mind visualized a SANSHIN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VJfk0LY834&feature=related
Try to compare it...:whistling:
amon tobin - lost & found - YouTube

Ok, I also visualized to Woddy Woodpecker ( on the second 16 or 17 ) and the Pigeon noise... I think that Vanilla Ice or maybe David Guetta made me understand the sounds under a new perspective or Universe :p

Back