• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ask bobby something

very glad at the moment. *:D *

Edited: wondering whether i overeacted? ---erm, no, i still remembered my being happy to know bobby's back.

"If artists could create literature as intricate and organic as the theories scientists have crafted"........form irene wilde

anyways, i would like to think i have depicted a good focus with my book which i cannot sell since i cant yet publish it. (8 poeple have read it.) but if i did i think you would find it intricate and organic, and quite powerful. its called in chaos, and its about how the world is greedy mentally ill careless jealous and in chaos. its also about how i see the world. i will not post it here for the reason is i feel will it create, well, chaos. its alos about how i feel about world leaders, i quote myself " a world leader is not a leader yet a follower of god, he wants to reap power over his own, he wants to be above and beyond what we as humans are".
end of quote.

Irene,

I'm sure you're well intentioned, but is bobbyburns aware that you are republishing his writing here? I hope it was publickly posted in the first place.

I would not want my own privately shared writing posted publickly by someone else.

Novella

Yes, Mr. Burns and I discussed it (he had no objection).

Yes, publicly posted.

I think I was trying to make a point here, but I guess I'm wasting my time. I seem to do a lot of that lately.

Irene Wilde

Irene Wilde said:
I guess I'm wasting my time. I seem to do a lot of that lately.

Irene Wilde

You're never a waste of time Ms Wilde. If I was struck blind tonight the thing I would miss most would be reading you tomorrow.

Irene Wilde said:
Yes, Mr. Burns and I discussed it (he had no objection).

Yes, publicly posted.

I think I was trying to make a point here, but I guess I'm wasting my time. I seem to do a lot of that lately.

Irene Wilde

BELIEVE THIS: NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE IS/HAS BEEN WASTED.

and by the way, i really like the the poem! thanks for you both, irene and bobby for putting down here.

Billy Oblivion said:
You're never a waste of time Ms Wilde. If I was struck blind tonight the thing I would miss most would be reading you tomorrow.

Mr. O., if your poor ol' eyes ever gave up on you, I'd send you voice messages each morning. :)

Thank you for the kind words. And thank you, Ms. Crystal.

Irene Wilde

Bobby, show up, how to . . .

Bobby, shoooooooooooowwwwwwwww uuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp!

Tell me how to make pizza! it's urgent!!!

the recipe???---NOoooooo, I cannot wait that long! right now.
just tell me how to cook a half-made one? how much temperature and how many minutes. Thank you, and I will eat one more for you! :p

Be quick! see ya! or any one else please??

not an expert, but a website says "Bake in preheated 500 degrees F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. "

Back