• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask Me Anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
where did the bantu language originate?
a specific bushman or a khoisan dialect?
see i take language class and right now im learning bantu.
so i want good credit with the teacher, we were asked yesterday where bantu originated from, i dont have a damn clue. ive a searched online, and got nada!
whatcha got amigo?

martin do you know that el saomo told you to die?
this isnt my business but ive read alot of things he wrote in spanish and it was pretty bad, all towards you i should say.
and i remeber one thing he said to you was, about a the picture of the girl in you link that you have, he said like this, if i at all can remember my spanish well, whos the hot chick, and what do you do to that chick, and things like that.
and he also posted something stupid in my miracle board, about how his miracle is that hes not a virgin anymore. he even said one of his injuries, for the post in have you broken anything, was his pene, and thats pretty easy to understand if you know what that means. just add an s to the end, and substitute that first e for an i. just thought youd like to know this.

now that they mention it, i really dont think he is a natural spanish speaker, actually i dont think he speaks spanish at all, everything he has written has a lousy grammar.
and yes if my opinion its worth something, you should ban the guy, its becoming just annoying

El Saomo and lahondas:

Interesting that you both have the same IP address.

How long is this charade going to continue? Are you interested in discussing books at all?

Ell

Ell - she doesn't talk much, but whern she talks ..

.. beware.

Good catch, Ell.

Anyway ..

NEXT!!

Cheers, Martin

Mile-O-Phile said:
Why don't you answer the three or four that have been asked first? ;)
This is a very good question, Mile-O-Phile.

I feel ignored, Martin! :mad:

Ell said:
El Saomo and lahondas:

Interesting that you both have the same IP address.

How long is this charade going to continue? Are you interested in discussing books at all?

Ell
whats huh ip address?
and yes im interested in books. been writting one for about 3 years now.
ive been writting poetry for way more than that, i have a part of my book in writting and publishing, "i am the evidence". and have lots of my poems on here too. about a month ago, i finished the book poisonwood bible....and right now im reading the "diary of anne frank". i watched the movies years ago, thought it would be woirth the book. i was right. its just as good. i think.

fluffy bunny said:
Why are the precious metals (gold, silver etc) so precious? What use are they?

To make pretty spangly things for ladies to adorn themselves with obviously :)

lahondas said:
whats huh ip address?
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a unique number which identifies your machine. By having the same IP it means you are either using the same machine or using the same hub!

Which would mean you are a no-good dirty spammer sir!!

I challenge you to a duel!! Pinola's at Dawn!! :D

Phil

Ice said:
An IP (Internet Protocol) address is a unique number which identifies your machine. By having the same IP it means you are either using the same machine or using the same hub!
really? huh, mmkay. thanks :rolleyes:

That means, Lahondas, that you and El Saomo are using the same machine.

And Mile and Idun, I just said next to put an end to this El Saomo shite. I'll answer your questions, rest assured.

Nags.

Cheers, Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back