• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ask Me Anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions for you, Martin, :)

1) What is quantum reality theory?? who has founded it??

Actually, i have lots, but right now just got bogged. may be later turn to you again. :)

My question is how do they make chocolate chip cookies so that the chocolate chips don't melt when the biscuit is cooked? Whenever I cook them at home the chocolate chips end up as chocolate blobs.

My question is, do you know of anyone, preferably female, who would be prepared to flash her boobies at a furry and carrot stained gentlemen in return for nothing more than him telling a funny joke?

Litany said:
My question is, do you know of anyone, preferably female, who would be prepared to flash her boobies at a furry and carrot stained gentlemen in return for nothing more than him telling a funny joke?
done that! :(

Litany said:

I was followin' ya up until the word "gentleman" -- then ya lost me.

It's been too long - time to get back to work.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Warm Enema:

Who and Where? The quote goes something like, "A woman can imagine nothing more than her own security."

I'll need an exact quote if you expect me to come up with a decent answer.

lahondas:

Do you think you should be paid to answer all these questions?

Your gratitude is my reward.

What search engine do you frequently use martin?

aimg12.imageshack.us_img12_6851_ScreenHunter_003.jpg

Mr. Michel:

Can you explain this british monetary system

coins.gif

British currency is the pound sterling. The pound (£) is made up of 100 pence (p). The most common coins in circulation are of 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p and £1 and £2. Notes are issued in denominations of £5, £10, £20 and £50, and £100 in Scotland and Northern Ireland. (Prior to 1971, £1 was divided into 20 shillings (s) or 240 pence (d), there being 12 pence to the shilling.)

More information: The Bank of England and The National Mint.

El Saomo:

Where did the bantu language originate?

The Bantu originate from a mix of the Negro Agriculturists (West Africa) and Hamitic pastoralists (North East Africa). They migrated South in different groups over a period of centuries. The Bantu language consists of 200 languages with many different dialects.

The word Bantu was first used by W. H. I. Bleek (1827-75) with the meaning people as this is reflected in many of the languages of this group. A characteristic of Bantu languages is that they use -ntu to refer to a man. ba is a plural in some dialects, becoming ba-ntu. He and later Carl Meinhof did comparative studies of the Bantu language grammars.

Fluffy Bunny:

Why are the precious metals (gold, silver etc) so precious?

Because it's scarce.

Watercrystal:

What is quantum reality theory?

Quantum theory was not created "out of the blue". It's mathematical framework and ideas grow out of a long history of classical mechanics. A number of certain experiments around the turn of the century created the need to replace the classical theory of matter with a new quantum theory. The first attempt's (Bohr) had remarkable yet limited success. This became known as the Old Quantum Theory. Schrödinger and Heisenberg developed the modern theory, which was extended by Dirac to include relativistic effects.

Idun:

I feel ignored, Martin!

Why, you didn't ask a question.

That was it, really - four new pages and only seven questions. Bit weak, people.

NEXT!

Cheers, Martin

Shame on me.

Lyra:

My question is how do they make chocolate chip cookies so that the chocolate chips don't melt when the biscuit is cooked? Whenever I cook them at home the chocolate chips end up as chocolate blobs.

It's cheap chocolate.

NEXT!

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
The most common coins in circulation are of 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p and £1 and £2.

Didn't realise there were any others ;)

Hmmm though I guess you could class the £5 commemorative coin as having been in circulation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back