• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Baby Brangelina

lenny nero said:
If that were to happen, that blessed union would result in world peace. Of course, it would be up to us to found a secret society to protect that most sacred of bloodlines. Who wants to lead up this organization?

Wouldn't the identity of this mysterious leader have to be a secret?

I guess that would have to be the way to go. So someone take charge, but don't tell anybody! Otherwise the bloodline would be in jeopardy!

lenny nero said:
I guess that would have to be the way to go. So someone take charge, but don't tell anybody! Otherwise the bloodline would be in jeopardy!
I have a little experience. Many years ago I was in charge of a College Foundation......and I can keep a secret and would not tell anyone. Plus my bloodline is pure, I think. :)

muggle said:
I have a little experience. Many years ago I was in charge of a College Foundation......and I can keep a secret and would not tell anyone. Plus my bloodline is pure, I think. :)

Yep. you just might be the right one for the job..after all, who would suspect a "muggle" to do something so clever;)

lenny nero said:
After giving this topic serious thought, I'm sure a Brangelina baby would look better than a Brannifer baby. :p

Sorry, I just wanted to show off my newly aquired skill of combining celeb names.
I would have gone for Jennifad, which also has this slightly derogative connotation that depicts how I feel about celebrity worship :p

Will the baby have natural lips like Brad? Or will it have injected whale fat like mum's?:D

As CDA's attorney, I'd like to invoke his right to remain silent on the issue.:cool: He's been robbed, bamboozled by these irresponsible accusations.;)

Oyabun said:
LIES! FLAGRANT LIES! :D

SFG75 said:
As CDA's attorney, I'd like to invoke his right to remain silent on the issue.:cool: He's been robbed, bamboozled by these irresponsible accusations.;)[/QUOTE

Yeah, but did he get his picture on the cover of the National Enquirer? Free publicity..:D

abecedarian said:
SFG75 said:
As CDA's attorney, I'd like to invoke his right to remain silent on the issue.:cool: He's been robbed, bamboozled by these irresponsible accusations.;)[/QUOTE

Yeah, but did he get his picture on the cover of the National Enquirer? Free publicity..:D

We're suing thm as well-he did not know that alien that was with Elvis at the local 7-11!.:D

It's never made much sense to me why the media zeroes in on celebrity parents like this. They're just people underneath all the makeup and designer duds. Their reproductive lives are just not important enough for me to spend lots of time pondering. I wish them all well, but I have a full life of my own.

abecedarian said:
It's never made much sense to me why the media zeroes in on celebrity parents like this. They're just people underneath all the makeup and designer duds. Their reproductive lives are just not important enough for me to spend lots of time pondering. I wish them all well, but I have a full life of my own.

It really makes you wonder what priorities people have. To me, I guess having a *meaningful* professional life is extremely important. When I'm on my death bed, I want to believe that I did something useful, that I gave back to the world in my own way. How do you do that as a paparazzi? Oh yes, I served humanity by staking out a bagel shop forty years ago and snapping a picture of Brad and Angelina.:rolleyes: Perhaps I'm the only one who operates this way, but it's just a common sense thing to me.

SFG75 said:
It really makes you wonder what priorities people have. To me, I guess having a *meaningful* professional life is extremely important. When I'm on my death bed, I want to believe that I did something useful, that I gave back to the world in my own way. How do you do that as a paparazzi? Oh yes, I served humanity by staking out a bagel shop forty years ago and snapping a picture of Brad and Angelina.:rolleyes: Perhaps I'm the only one who operates this way, but it's just a common sense thing to me.

Ah, your values are peeking out! I supposed a member of the paparazzi might justify themselves by saying they're giving humanity what we want..news about the 'stars'..making our mundane lives more interesting by allowing us to focus on what the "beautiful people" are doing. What gets me is the fact that somebody must be buying the magazines these people are working for..

Forget about Brad and Angelina-how about Brittany riding shotgun with her unstrapped in baby?:eek: :eek: She said she didn't have time to strap in the little tyke because of the reporters.:rolleyes: Yes, and having five guards the size of a house doesn't solve that problem at all.:rolleyes:

SFG75 said:
Forget about Brad and Angelina-how about Brittany riding shotgun with her unstrapped in baby?:eek: :eek: She said she didn't have time to strap in the little tyke because of the reporters.:rolleyes: Yes, and having five guards the size of a house doesn't solve that problem at all.:rolleyes:

That's like saying, "Like I'm one of the beautiful people, so like I deserve, like, special treatment!!!" (too bad I can't whine through this keyboard for the full effect) Give me a break..I have 10 kids who have all quickly caught on to the Law of Mom and Dad, which says the vehicle won't move unless all occupants are strapped in. Each click should be clearly heard by mom and she's deaf in one ear, so if you wanta get there before you're 30, you'd better be quiet and work fast..:rolleyes:

Back