• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Baby Brangelina

geneviv

For those of you with very great integrity who have some how managed to filter out celebrity gossip from their homepage and for the recluses who have not turned on their televisions yet and use TBF as a homepage Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have combined their chromosomes to produce the media's newest messiah. They are expecting a baby!

Okay. Whether you love it or hate it this is going to infilltrate our TVs, radios, and newstands for about six months and you are just going to have to accept it, damnit!

Popular discourse:
Will this baby grow up to be superhumanly good looking or extremely ugly..
How much you don't care...
Western society's obsession with celebrities...
and ofcourse everything Angelina and Brad...

Now discuss amongst yourselves! Lovers and haters are welcome to express their oppinions here.

Warning: I think that link will change it's headline display soon.

I really dislike Angelina and Brad for what they did to Jenn (and yes - I am on a first-name basis with them :p ), so this news doesn't really interest me. One thing though - I thought that Angelina said that she didn't want any biological babies because the world had too many unwanted ones already, or something like that?

I have many more interesting (and not so interesting) things to do than waste my time thinking about the unborn offspring of two celebrities who I wish would just go someplace remote and live quietly for the rest of their lives.

After giving this topic serious thought, I'm sure a Brangelina baby would look better than a Brannifer baby. :p

Sorry, I just wanted to show off my newly aquired skill of combining celeb names.

Robocop vs. Brangelina

Okay, say the Brangelina grew up. Do you think it could it could beat up Robocop? I saw a movie once where Angelina beat up a shark underwater. That's pretty strong. She then rode up to the surface on the shark.

Don't know, but I am left curious as to whether a Brangelina with a pneumatic drill would win in a fight against a monkey with a whip.

If that were to happen, that blessed union would result in world peace. Of course, it would be up to us to found a secret society to protect that most sacred of bloodlines. Who wants to lead up this organization?

Back