• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Banned

Libra here my answers :

1-Going dutch [sharing costs] , belgian joke:How was copperwire invented ? Two dutchman fighting over a penny , of course we dont agree , we are careful with money and belgians are no rocket scientists .
2-Holland big ?? Put it on the map of Canada and you have trouble finding it again .
3-I still have problems with simple forum activities , for instance at the moment not able to quote [Will figure this out , just need some time ]
4-No idea how to get the attention of an administrator and afraid this name change will involve more nasty complicated computer acrobatics . If begging and chocolates are the only requirements , I am already on my virtual knees ready to waste virtual money onvirtual belgian bonbons !

reply@2-Didn't ask for addy,just area,but you don't have to tell me,you never know when I will go nuts and come and look for you.:lol:

@3-if you want to quote someone,there is a button on their post that says "quote". or you can write the word [ /Quote] before and after the comment you want to quote.It takes a while(trust me) but you will figure it out.

@4-I think you should keep barryboek,banned is not original.:D

reply@2-Didn't ask for addy,just area,D
Not the faintest clue what addy means , but here the info ! Province Utrecht in the area known as het Gooi , lots of trees and other greenery , completely different from our coastal area , which from Rotterdam to Amsterdam is slowly turning into one enormous city . The wealthy seventeenth century Amsterdam traders built their country estates in this area .

reply@2@4-I think you should keep barryboek,banned is not original.:D
Right , well if this your last word on the subject , I will humbly follow your expert advice .( Already scratched the notion of returning as banned , formerly slightly known as barryboek )

Not the faintest clue what addy means , but here the info ! Province Utrecht in the area known as het Gooi , lots of trees and other greenery , completely different from our coastal area , which from Rotterdam to Amsterdam is slowly turning into one enormous city . The wealthy seventeenth century Amsterdam traders built their country estates in this area .
I have been to Oud Beijerland, a town in Southern Holland,beautiful,I didn't want to leave.Visited Neftling and Madurodam among other places.

Addy=address

Right , well if this your last word on the subject , I will humbly follow your expert advice .( Already scratched the notion of returning as banned , formerly slightly known as barryboek )
Not my last word,just my opinion.:D

Libra; said:
I have been to Oud Beijerland, a town in Southern Holland,beautiful,I didn't want to leave.Visited Neftling and Madurodam among other places.
Dont think I have ever been there , hope you visited the province of Zeeland as well [quite near Oud Beijerland], one of the best preserved areas of Holland , sleepy little towns and villages presenting a good picture of Hollands golden age [seventeenth century] However you cant have visited Nefteling , it does not exist ! You probably mean ,de Efteling, an amusement park based on the work of a famous Dutch bookillustrator Anton Pieck ,not too impressed by madurodam [ fits too well into the dutch character of belittling and cosiness for my taste]

Dont think I have ever been there , hope you visited the province of Zeeland as well [quite near Oud Beijerland], one of the best preserved areas of Holland , sleepy little towns and villages presenting a good picture of Hollands golden age [seventeenth century] However you cant have visited Nefteling , it does not exist ! You probably mean ,de Efteling, an amusement park based on the work of a famous Dutch bookillustrator Anton Pieck ,not too impressed by madurodam [ fits too well into the dutch character of belittling and cosiness for my taste]

Yes,Efteling:innocent:

Realising this is a popular spot to get a response and not knowing where else to ask this question ( nodding and smiling , smiling and nodding )I wondered when there is a mature discussion group , should there not also be an immature or very silly discussion group ? Could limit access to proven misfits with immature and silly character traits , sounds quite attractive to me (nodding and smiling) just a suggestion . Have no idea yet how members of this virtual group should be penalized for behaving too maturely or seriously .:)

Realising this is a popular spot to get a response and not knowing where else to ask this question ( nodding and smiling , smiling and nodding )I wondered when there is a mature discussion group , should there not also be an immature or very silly discussion group ?

What's wrong with this one? :whistling:

What's wrong with this one? :whistling:
Please ,this is not my suggestion , I would not dream of stepping on so many toes of established members of this erudite forum ( drying tears of laughter) But you see what I mean beer good , this is exactly the kind of immature and silly remark that a member of such a group should make .

Some of us are actually not members of the Mature group, by choice. It keeps our thoughts clear and our heads empty. :whistling:

Speaking only for myself, of course.

Some of us are actually not members of the Mature group, by choice. .
Abducted by a strongarm team , forced to maturely discuss , so sorry Peder . What have I done , I volunteered ! Luckily I am probably unacceptable substandard material , not serious enough .
HTML:
It keeps our thoughts clear and our heads empty
My God even brainwashing part of the treatment ?

Abducted by a strongarm team , forced to maturely discuss ,

It's probably all very orderly, Barry, at least from what I can tell on the outside. I haven't heard any shouting or pounding on the walls yet, for example.
Must be because I am not in there. :innocent:

Some of us are actually not members of the Mature group, by choice. .

Aaahh , I seeee Peder, total misunderstanding ! Getting paranoid in my old age , thought this meant you were forced to discuss maturely ! But you have no inside information on the workings of this sinister group ,you can only confirm they have excellent soundproofing.
[/HTML]sparkchaser It's very tame there. And quiet. [/HTML]
If this is information from an inside source ,what value can you attach to it ? Trying to lure more unsuspecting victims into the claws of mature discussers ?

Aaahh , I seeee Peder, total misunderstanding ! Getting paranoid in my old age , thought this meant you were forced to discuss maturely !
:lol:Can't force anyone to discuss maturely even outside the mature section.:whistling:

:lol:Can't force anyone to discuss maturely even outside the mature section.:whistling:

Really thought I was onto something here ! All the years of studying (reading about) crimes and investigative techniques , finally paying off . Exposing this horrible virtual brainwashing experiment called mature discussion , might even have led to a bookdeal . Sorry got carried away , realise this now , have taken my medication and I will be OK in a while .

Back