• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Black Friday

I do everything I can to stay home on Black Friday. I'm not sure if I'm anti-commercial, anti-social, or both. ;-)

-David

My wife has gone with her sister, for them, it's more of a fun shopping thing to do. She might head out tonight to get a trampoline or the kiddos.

BTW-shouldn't this be under general discussion?:whistling:

Oh what the hell, this forum needs the activity.

So, are you going out shopping?

Never! I still have work though and deal with people that think we are going to have deals when we aren't. You pay regular price!

I've been following Amazon's daily hour deals since Monday and they got some great deals.

I try to pick a couple of things this morning but saw the line and knew it would take to long so I left and headed for work.

I never, ever, ever, shop on Black Friday. I don't like crowds, especially when they are in psycho-shopping mode. I'd rather pay more on another day. No deal is worth it for me.

What exactly is Black Friday? The day where all shops have massive discounts and the costumers go mad? I don't think we have anything comparable to that here.

The one guy looks just like the guy who used to moderate fights on the Jerry Springer show. Maybe, still does.

I went to the liquor store. Does that count?

Imagine going to your liquor cabinet a realizing you were out of your favorite Canadian Whiskey and you are heading into a three day weekend. awww.sympato.ch_smileys_cry.gif

that was me.

Back