• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Books you are afraid to post about.

Royal Flush said:
Do people really get looked down on on here because of what books they like to read?:confused:
Well, if that happened it would say more about the poster than anyone else wouldn't it.

Royal Flush said:
Is there really only certain books we can read so as to fit in?
No, you'll find all kinds of differing taste on the board. Feel free to post away, tell us what you like, tell us what you hate...

Thanks for the replies to my post!

I haven't really had a good look around on here. This thread kind of threw me that was all!!!:D

Royal Flush said:
Thanks for the replies to my post!

I haven't really had a good look around on here. This thread kind of threw me that was all!!!:D

tee hee if you think we're bad over here..wait til you discover the general chat fourm:eek:

abecedarian said:
tee hee if you think we're bad over here..wait til you discover the general chat fourm:eek:

Oooooo I shall have a gander over there soon:D

Don't worry i'm sure I have seen worse on the other board I post on;) :D

abecedarian said:
As for me personally, I'm not the tallest person around, so I'd have to grab a London phonebook to be tall enough to look down on anyone for their reading preferences...;)
Forget it. There is not a London phonebook. I forbid you to use the London phonebooks on H&S grounds. You might finish breaking something or other and suing the forum.

Clueless pushes a ladder against the kerb in a vain attempt to reach the payment:(

clueless said:
Forget it. There is not a London phonebook. I forbid you to use the London phonebooks on H&S grounds. You might finish breaking something or other and suing the forum.

Clueless pushes a ladder against the kerb in a vain attempt to reach the payment:(

<SIGHH> ok, ok..I figured the biggest hometown in the world would have a helfty phonebook..I guess I could use an Oxford English Dictionary, but that just seems wrong!

Back