• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Breakfast

Kookamoor said:
Vegemite and fish?!?! That's going a little far...
Try telling him that :rolleyes:
although it does make excellent gravy for beef - no, really. It's the saltiness I think.
Yeah, my mother and my grandmother also use this in their gravy. Mmm.. my Nana makes the best gravy in the world :eek: :D

Usually, in the school week, I have meusli, toast with vegemite or tuna dip, or scrambled eggs (thats only if I have enough time)

My favouite morning food would be fried eggs with toast, i reacon

Lani

wilderness said:
Usually, in the school week, I have meusli, toast with vegemite or tuna dip, or scrambled eggs (thats only if I have enough time)

My favouite morning food would be fried eggs with toast, i reacon

Lani
Hazaa! Two against one, MonkeyCatcher!! :D

MonkeyCatcher said:
While we are talking about foods... what /are/ buffalo wings? I have never fully understood. Oh, and also corndogs? :confused:
Buffalo wings are fried chicken wings liberally doused with (usually) spicy sauce. Corndogs are weiners/hot dogs/frankfurters/whatever you call them, coated with cornbread, on a stick, awesome with mustard!

cajunmama said:
Corndogs are weiners/hot dogs/frankfurters/whatever you call them, coated with cornbread, on a stick, awesome with mustard!
Ahhh.. see we call these hotdogs and a frankfurter in a bun with cheese and tomato sauce an American hotdog. Thanks for clearing that up :)

muggle said:
A two part question:

1. What do you normally have for breakfast?

2. What is your favorite breakfast food?

1.-Toast

2.-Pancakes smothered in blueberry syrup :)

cajunmama said:
Ah, but would not eating breakfast have resulted in not passing physics?
Yeah, I reckon so Cajunmama. Although of course I'd back myself for any mental challenge in any frame of mind, hehe :p .

I'm about to start a Ph.D in physics and so better get the Cheerios out, the kettle on and the toaster warmed up for the next few years, you know, just to be sure! :cool:

MonkeyCatcher said:
Ahhh.. see we call these hotdogs and a frankfurter in a bun with cheese and tomato sauce an American hotdog. Thanks for clearing that up :)

I have been an American all my life and have NEVER put tomato sauce on a hotdog! :eek:

I thought the corndog was an American Carnival invention? (and, to say cornbread is a little misleading. The batter of a corndog does taste a little different than cornbread.)

corndog=good! (w/mustard!)

true leckert.....but leave the cheese off too....my dogs are best served with ketchup (catsup), mustard, pickle relish, and chopped onion.....

Motokid said:
true leckert.....but leave the cheese off too....my dogs are best served with ketchup (catsup), mustard, pickle relish, and chopped onion.....

I like mine with cheese, chilli and chopped onion.

Motokid said:
You fry your hotdogs????

Grilled please....not fried.....ewwwww......

cooked in hot water (not boiled, though. they split) and left in the water (ala NY Hot Dog Vendor/ball park dogs). All beef dogs, of course!

I love the way the hot water makes the bread a little soggy. Then mustard, onions, and chili, in that order.

make ya bite your grandmama!

Back