• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Cancelled TV Shows

Yes, Third Watch. I really enjoyed the show and would have likely watched the seventh season, even if they had killed off Bosco at the end of the sixth season. Alas, they cancelled the show and Bosco ended up working in Bed-Sty. *sigh* I could go on and on about how upset I and bunch of other people were when the show was cancelled about a year ago; it was like world war III happened on a board that I am member of. We were quite irrate about the fact :mad:

Anamnesis said:
Hmm, there were two Pretender TV-movies that aired on TNT a few years back. This was when the network still played reruns of the series... I'm not sure if they're on video/DVD.

Shucks, I didn't have cable tv then, I liked that series. The actor that played The Pretenders handler was just on "24" this last time as a really, really nasty sort.

So many of my favorite shows are cancelled. The first one to go was "Millennium", followed by "Xena: Warrior Princess" and "The X-Files"*. The most recent casualty was "Six Feet Under". Now I barely watch TV...

* = I gotta be honest, "The X-Files" stayed on a little longer than it should have. While I didn't completely despise the final season, it was obvious that the ninth season was a pale shadow of what it once was.

I am going to miss "That 70's Show" when it's off the air. It was cancelled, though allowed to finish out the current season. Though it has run it's coarse.

Anamnesis said:
So many of my favorite shows are cancelled. The first one to go was "Millennium", followed by "Xena: Warrior Princess" and "The X-Files"*. The most recent casualty was "Six Feet Under". Now I barely watch TV...

* = I gotta be honest, "The X-Files" stayed on a little longer than it should have. While I didn't completely despise the final season, it was obvious that the ninth season was a pale shadow of what it once was.

Probably because it didn't have the have the look or the feel of the previous seasons when it was filmed in Vancouver, right? Didn't have the creepy factor? ;)

Probably because it didn't have the have the look or the feel of the previous seasons when it was filmed in Vancouver, right? Didn't have the creepy factor?

Well I did like the atmosphere and look that came courtesy of the Vancouver sets, but I don't think the move to California caused the stories to suffer. I liked seasons 6-8; it's just the ninth one that wasn't needed.

Back