• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Oh no! Am I next? Sorry, I've been gone since last Thursday. I will do it in a couple of hours. And it WON'T 'suck', Martin. Thanks.

Okay I posted. I hope it's alright, and if you think it's not up to snuff, then to hell with you. Have a nice day! :D

OOOOH! And there is the next installment!You left it hanging for Martin to do the work huh? lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MARTIN!

Your next dude :cool:

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: LIV, would you consider editing your post and clicking the box to not show your sig!?? :)

By the way, SillyWabbit, I commend you on this great idea. These stories are so fun, and everyone has done very well thus far.

liv said:
By the way, SillyWabbit, I commend you on this great idea. These stories are so fun, and everyone has done very well thus far.

It was ( kinda ) not my idea though. That credit goes to fluffy bunny! I and Martin just brought it back from Limbo :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Where is he?

crapping my pants and preparing for a clinical (as a pose to a theory) exam day after tommorow. I've been prodding people and performing a number of histories and examinations (cardiovascular, respiratory, abdominal, neurological amongst others) on a number of people.

Glad everyone's enjoying the story though. What it'll look like by the end of the cycle is anyone's guess.

I'm off to work tomorrow, but I should have net access, 99% sure so I'll be able to continue the story when it next reaches me. However if communications fail and you do not hear from me assume I am incommunicado so you’ll have to skip me.

In the mean time I am eagerly awaiting the next post.
:)

Alright, I posted, and my apologies for the very poor, poor quality of it. It was all I could think of.

I hope the next person does better than me, and also that'll I'll do better next time!

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Back