• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: A post arrive soon. Don't keep us waiting too long.

Carlos said:
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: A post arrive soon. Don't keep us waiting too long.

lol I won't! I have a few things to take care of right now ( eating is one of them lol ) So I should post later today ( if nothing comes up ) or tomrrow. So... it's comming! hang on to your socks!

Regards
SillyWabbit

And i tell you, it was a good thing i was holding onto my socks, cos i almost lost them when it finally did come!!

Whatever 'it' is anyway :D

Phil

PS: You dont have to pick on me just cos Martin's gone now, we could use one of the others!! How about Mile, he's always up for a laugh!!

Oooops, im sure you all noticed did not post over the weekend :eek:

Some stuff came up! I am going out in a moment but when I am back will post for sure today!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

HORAY! At last the story is back on track an a rollin :)

Just posted the next part :)

Ummm... NEXT!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Way to go Wabbit! We have a pulse.

Did you have fun with it or was it difficult? Either way, good show!

I pitty the foo has to follow you.
(ok, ok, I won't give up my night job) :p

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Way to go Wabbit! We have a pulse.

Did you have fun with it or was it difficult? Either way, good show!

I pitty the foo has to follow you.
(ok, ok, I won't give up my night job) :p

RaVeN

I pity tha foo too! I wanna throw him over a table!

No, it was not too difficult :) I was not sure which way I was going to go. If I was going to go without any supernatural stuff or carry on with the things you had hinted at. I chose the latter, obviously lol After I decided it was not that hard :) And thanks... glad you liked the show :)

Carlos said:
Heaven's host hunted her.

great ending to the post

Thanks! :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

PS: NEXT! :D
PPS: Glad this thing is finally moving once again!

Finally the story is on its way! good show Wabbit

ok.. maybe i am thick.. or maybe i am really thick but what does jake and the other Angels mean? what does Angel signify? is it something that i am unacquainted with or do you mean real angels? i am completely confused :confused:

Back