• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Carlos said:
it's hard work, thought of some stuff on the bus ride home then just went for it.

That post took me 1 1/2 hours to write.!

Good to see 5 people viewing 2 minutes after posting though.
It was excellent!! Well worth the time it took to write, I must say.

Martin said:
Excellent addition - well done, Carlos!

Who's up next.

I'm seriously thinking of bailing out - I'm way out of my league here. All your parts rule big time. I'll give it some time.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif
Don't bail. I, too, fear I won't come close to matching this excellent work already put out, but I'll give it my best. I think this is a real challange, but the effort y'all are putting into the writing is really paying off.

I'll give it time. I'll read the next installments, and then I'll decide.

Like I said, I'm way outta my league here, and I really do not want to pull this excellent piece of writing down by my heaps of steaming dung.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif

Martin said:
I'll give it time. I'll read the next installments, and then I'll decide.

Like I said, I'm way outta my league here, and I really do not want to pull this excellent piece of writing down by my heaps of steaming dung.

Cheers, Martin
Prophet.gif
Give it one shot and if you're not happy with it, then bail. As Wabbit said, this is just for fun! And who knows, you just might suprise yourself.

one word Carlos:
BRILLIANT!!
it is very nice to see all facts expressed in such an orderly fashion. it makes us know where we stand.
this is turning out to be a masterpiece. we could actually publish it!

piedro said:
SNIP

this is turning out to be a masterpiece. we could actually publish it!
I second that. Lets keep it going people.

Thanks for the praise people. :D This thread is great fun

Just re-read my post, could do with a bit of tightening up on the grammer, But I'll leave it as is.

However before we publish it I reckon we should get an editor to proof read it. :D

Royalties only get split between those that stay the course ;)

SillyWabbit said:
OH.... and Hobitten! You are NEXT :)

I know - I know - I know. :eek:

Just started a new job this tuesday, everything tupsy-turvey - but I get down to it - hopefully tonight or tomorrow night.

Haven't even read Carlos' yet!!!

Be patient with me...

Hobitten

"Houston - we have a problem"

My 'puter - or rather my internet connection is down at the moment. Will be fixed at the end of the week. :mad: :(

I have borrowed my brother in law's now, to let you all know. You'd better skip me down to the bottom of the list.

Sorry Guys!! :(

Hobitten

I didn't want to leave without saying GREAT JOB CARLOS!

I look forward to reading more of everyone's magic when I return.

Keep it up & have fun!
(you too Martin)

RaVeN

Back