• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

You're gonna have to wait a while - I'm not feeling to great right now. It hurts to think. :(

I'll do my best.

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
You're gonna have to wait a while - I'm not feeling to great right now. It hurts to think. :(

I'll do my best.

Cheers, Martin

I'd offer to kiss your capper, but your g/f might get jealous, not to mention my hubby! :eek:

Seriously, take your time. No use writing when you're not up to par.

I'm afraid you're gonna have to skip me - this is not because of a lack of confidence, but because a serious lack of time. I'm nearing the end of my Bachelor year, and I will be swamped in (home)work until at least tuesday.

My apologies.

Cheers, Martin

No worries Martin. Work hard, question spot where you can. Good luck with it, but above all enjoy yourself

Well, it's ok. It's ok, we can wait :) But if you prefer to keep it rolling then that's fine too. What do you wanna do? :)

Keep it moving. I'll dazzle you with a great installment next time round (well, I'll try)!

Cheers, Martin

Back