• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Collaborative stories: Discussion thread.

Great stuff, moves it along rapidly and leaves you hanging at the same time. Where will it go next, Amber or Kidd?? Can't wait, but guess I'll have to.

piedro said:
just posted the next installment :)
Did it in a hurry since i was a bit pressed. i am afraid it wasnt quite upto the mark. mostly matter-of-fact stuff.. but better than nothing

It certainly WAS up to the mark and then some :)

Great stuff Piedro! Hey, ... IT'S ALIVE! :D

NEXT! :)

PPPPPPPST! *whispers* That's you raven! :D

A very good addition Pedro! I'll try not to mess it up with mine.

No promises though. :eek:

RaVeN

thanks one and all :)

just one request... do something..modify the order or change rules or anything.... but please ensure that the story doesnt get stuck for 20 days again

I think all those still wanting to be in the story should post here to confirm it. This should help keep things moving.
So if you want to keep participating say AYE.

AYE

:D

Get ready to send your hate mail. I'll be posting within 24 hours. :D

If you don't want me as part of the story afterwards, there are no hard feelings. :eek:

Heeheehee.

RaVeN

Good luck! Remember, we are not trying to produce a master work of art! We are here to have fun :) Quality is not an issue.

May the force be with you! :cool:

Okay, i've just made my addition.

I'll be under my covers, in a fetal posistion, if any body wants me. :eek:

RaVeN

Umm ,it was Salvaged next, but he is never around and was not even here to post in the first round. So I think we skip him so that means that you are up, FLUFFY BUNNY! :D

Thank you Master Wabbit. :D

SillyWabbit said:
We are here to have fun

And I hope people keep that in mind before they get too bent. The story can be changed back by any of the "authors" that post. Or in any direction their little heart desires, for that matter.

Besides, I wrote it at 3 in the morning. Loopy hour. :D

RaVeN

Back