• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Currently Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Ash's advice (and I'm going to miss it Mom) I'm now engrossed in In Cold Blood by Truman Capote.

After finishing it, I'm looking forward to starting A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. :)

RaVeN

I was just searching the threads to tell you about it, but what the hell, I can do it here.

Yes, I did read it Martin. Most of it while you were in Greece.
I enjoyed it very much. I didn't know what to expect, but it was much better than I hoped for. I don't know if I could read him as a steady diet, but it was refreshing, fun, imaginative and had a solid message at the end for an old fart like me.

Thanks for recommending it Martin. It now holds a special place in my library.

RaVeN

Coolness!

I'm rereading it now, and I'm reloving every word of it! So utterly readable, and so damn imaginative and original!

Cheers, Martin

That reminds me. I wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed working with your trousers. :D

RaVeN

Funny_post.gif

Cheers, Martin

RaVeN said:
After finishing it, I'm looking forward to starting A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin. :)

Yep, that's next on my list once I finally get finished with War & Peace. We'll have to compare notes about it once you find your way back. :)

{Tigress} said:
Yep, that's next on my list once I finally get finished with War & Peace. We'll have to compare notes about it once you find your way back. :)

What a coincidence.

And that's an interesting new signature you have there BTW.

Take care.

RaVeN

Finished my Tom Holt Omnibus, For Two Nights Only, yesterday. Very funny, very silly, very good indeed. Just started Absolution Gap by Alastair Reynolds, but the weather's all humid and stuffy and I can't concentrate. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back