• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Dan Brown: The Da Vinci Code

Er, OK what's going on? First my replies are way behind then I get sent to a totally different website? Mmm, must go check conspiraracy theories.....

I really like it when things come together like this. Sometimes you go see a movie even though you know it's going to suck because you liked the book it's based on, or because you like the lead actor... but a movie based on a Dawn Brown book and starring Tom Hanks? It's like God is telling me "YOU DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!" And who am I to argue with Him? :rolleyes:

Man! That Dan Brown sparks a lively discussion. Ya sure his middle name isn't vladimir? I see they been talkin bout my little girl again. Probably best if I respond over in her own thread and leave the Dan Brown Invincibles here to get ready for their impending rise to "Best and Greatest of all Time." What a party that will be! Then, who knows, maybe we'll be back. After all, gotta go with a winner :rolleyes:
Peder

Breaca said:
Er, OK what's going on? First my replies are way behind then I get sent to a totally different website? Mmm, must go check conspiraracy theories.....

Hmmmmmm, I believe the reason for that is that the Catholic church wants to cover up the truth of your posts. Aided by Opus Dei who sent an albino monk to hack into the site and to erase the posts, you and a certain Robert Langdon fellow are to meet at a bridge in N.Y. where some guy reconstructed a famous painting(in this case, not a drawing) and laid down on the ground hoping that you would "get it."

SFG75 said:
Hmmmmmm, I believe the reason for that is that the Catholic church wants to cover up the truth of your posts. Aided by Opus Dei who sent an albino monk to hack into the site and to erase the posts, you and a certain Robert Langdon fellow are to meet at a bridge in N.Y. where some guy reconstructed a famous painting(in this case, not a drawing) and laid down on the ground hoping that you would "get it."

I'm saying nothing - My lips are sealed (and not just because I'm now eating chocolate). Aw shucks, do I gotta read the book to find out who this Langdon chap is? Or am I not 'getting it'? Oh well, I've always wanted to visit NY - maybe I can go haunt Peder and get him to show me where those wonderful cake shops are - hint, hint:D

Breaca said:
I'm saying nothing - My lips are sealed (and not just because I'm now eating chocolate). Aw shucks, do I gotta read the book to find out who this Langdon chap is? Or am I not 'getting it'? Oh well, I've always wanted to visit NY - maybe I can go haunt Peder and get him to show me where those wonderful cake shops are - hint, hint:D

You mean that you haven't read The Da Vinci Code?:eek: It's so kewl!!. :) It was written with every factual detail scrutinized and verified.:rolleyes: Oh man, we should select that as our unofficial book club read for the months.

Who wants to join!!??:D

The great TBF unofficial book club book of the month.

Breaca
SFG75
Stewart
Peder
pontalba

:D

QUOTE=SFG75]Check again, I think your eyes are deceiving you.

Any others? Who wants to start?:cool:[/QUOTE]

Ms P? Put your glasses dear:p

As for 'who wants to start' - Be our guest:D

Breaca said:
Breaca,
You all, and anyone else, just come on up! Plenty of things to see, and plenty of nice cake shops. And bring your shopping money, lots of it. Could even show you where the alleged Opus Dei allegedly hangs out. And who knows, we might even be able to see a conspiracy taking shape? :D
Peder

Peder said:
Breaca,
You all, and anyone else, just come on up! Plenty of things to see, and plenty of nice cake shops. And bring your shopping money, lots of it. Could even show you where the alleged Opus Dei allegedly hangs out. And who knows, we might even be able to see a conspiracy taking shape? :D
Peder

If ya'll DID witness a conspiracy, I bet a pan of brownies we could collectively write a better book than Mr. Brown:D

Back